two | submit

____________________

(F/n)

(F/N) (L/N) HAD a problem. A very rude and rather misleading problem.

She watched with rapt attention as his large, calloused hands gently caressed the head of his furry companion, Bull. The large bulldog looked content as his tongue lolled out and sloppily licked Kakashi's hand, thoroughly pleased as (Y/n) took it upon herself to give him a belly rub. It wasn't often Kakashi brought out his dogs outside of a mission, or ever for that matter.

"Bull here isn't much of a talker, but he's the brute force in the pack." Kakashi introduced just as Bull rolled to his side, seeming to be in paradise as they both continued. "And he's a sucker for belly rubs."

She glanced in his direction, staring at the tender look in Kakashi's eye as he looked down at one of his Ninken. He was a gentle man, and his love and compassion for others is what originally brought her to him in the first place. Well, that and his rippling muscles and the sculpted jawline she knew was hidden behind that mask of his.

But that kindness of his is how she found herself with a rather offensive problem.

It stood to her attention that everyone, and she means everyone including her mom, thought she was some innocent and inexperienced little fluff ball of innocence. And if she were being honest she thought it was quite impolite whenever someone censored themselves around her or apologized for cursing in front of her. She felt like a five year old kid.

"He's a sweetheart, you gotta let me take him back to my place one of these days!" She gushed, her hand accidentally brushing over Kakashi's as they pet him. Her blood surged and her heartbeat sped up erratically, wishing she could reach over and place those large hands against the supple skin of her thighs. She wore a skirt for a reason.

Ever since that little tease at the diner, she could feel this tension between them. It felt almost dangerous, she was slowly but surely prying open a cage and releasing an animal she knew was kept under chains inside of him.

The question was, how much more would it take to spring the cage wide open?

"Ah, I'm sorry." Kakashi apologized, pulling his hand away as if it'd been burned. He stood abruptly, walking over to his small kitchen and pulling out a kettle from the cupboards. "Care for some tea?"

"Yes please, I'm extremely thirsty." She said in defeat, a pout on her lips as she stared at the sweet ass hidden behind his dark pants. He turned around just in time to catch where her eyes had drifted to, and she remained unashamed as she glanced back at his face with a smug smile. His eyes darkened for a second before he turned back around and turned on the stove, almost ignoring her as she slumped once more in defeat.

She was also aware of the fact that he saw her as that same innocent stupid little cotton ball.

Maybe it was her short stature? Or maybe the skirts and dresses she often wore? Or maybe it just just her face.

She didn't know but when Kakashi, the very man she had already claimed as her future husband and eventual sperm to her eggs, began reading books about living a self-righteous life instead of his usual Icha Icha series in front of her she was honestly quite offended. It had gone too far and she had to do something about it.

So as the late legendary sannin Jiraiya would do whenever he needed some criteria to work with, she had to do some research.