Chapter 39

"Izu, oh my god are you okay?" Toga yelled as soon as she burst into the nurse's office, her brothers in toe.

"I'm fine Himi, just really fucking confused." Izuku told her, hugging her back.

"Oh great, you forgot up until his swear phase." Shigaraki said, scratching at his neck from all the stress.

"Stop." Dabi said gently, grabbing his hand in his own and bringing it down to their sides. "You just got rid of all the scratches."

"Then Izuku went and got himself hurt again." Shigaraki said, using his free hand to point at their brother before bringing it to this neck.

"Please, for the love of god, someone just explain what the hell is going on." Izuku pleaded, looking at all four of his siblings. "Where's Kurogiri?" He asked, realizing that it was just his siblings and not their parental figure.

"Still at the bar." Dabi said.

"Probably dead." Shigaraki added bitterly.

Izuku's eyes widened at his words. "Wh-what?" He asked in a whisper.

Toga rewrapped her arms around him, sending a glare at her blue haired brother. "He couldn't come with us, Izu. We were offered a choice after getting arrested. We could go to jail or become students here, seeing as we were so young. Kurogiri is an adult, he wasn't able to come with us or he would have been thrown in jail." She explained softly to him as he clung to her hopelessly.

"So Master probably killed him for letting us go?" He asked, still whispering.

She locked her jaw, willing herself to not cry and stay strong for her brother as she nodded.

"S-so why're we- We just- We go to school at UA now?" He asked her. His eyes were shining with unshed tears.

"Yeah, we do Izu. We're in the hero course, me and you are in 2-A while Dabi, Tomu, and Twice are in 3-A. We're gonna be heroes." She told him.

The villains had always known that Izuku wasn't fully committed to being a villain, his dream of being a hero always nagging at the back of his head. But, depending on how much memory he lost, he might be in his 'I'm going to a villain no matter what' phase. Which would end very badly for everyone.

"We're... I'm sorry what? We're gonna be what? No way in hell. You've got to be kidding me." He said, pushing her away a little bit.

"Well fuck. You really got him at the wrong time in his life." Dabi said, all the villains tensing as they figured he'd probably try to fight his way out of here.

"Izuku, please. It's different now, we're different, you're different." Toga pleased with him. If he posed a threat to students or himself, Aizawa and other pros would be forced to step in, which would only push Izuku further away from all of them.

"N-no! How could it be different?! What could have possibly changed in the- the- fuck, how much time did I lose?" He muttered to himself, his anger vanishing suddenly as he realized just how lost he now was.

"What's the last thing you remember?" Toga asked him.

"Us- all of us, back at the bar. We were- we were- going... were going over plans..." Izuku said, straining hard to fully grasp the last memory he seemed to have. "We were gonna attack the training camp." He said, finally looking up and looking over at the two boys they were supposed to kidnap during that attack.

"Fan-fucking-tastic. The last thing he remembers is trying to kidnap me and Shoto. Of course." Katsuki said, throwing his hands in the air as Shoto tries to calm him down, pulling him into a side hug on the bed.