1

Once there was a little girl wondering around a forest.She was looking for flowers until she realized she went the wrong way and went to a beach.She gave up and was about to go home until she saw a boat."Is there another trade thing again?"She said to herself,while thinking if it was another trade there was a boy in the boat who was staring at her.He walks towards her and the girl notices,so she ran away.The boy chased her down but she was too fast.The boy thought that if he sees her again,he will........._____

   The next day,the girl went to a village.There she saw the boy again,so she hid behind a tree nearby.The boy was asking who is the people's leader and asked if he could see their leader so they searched until someone said"Oh!She's behind that tree"The girl froze and couldn't do anything but stay there."Oh!it's you,so you're their leader...are you a country leader tho?"the boy asked her.The girl nodded and the boy smiled"Great! mind if I ask some questions?"the girl just stood there and looked down on the ground"What are some benefits when you conquer this place?"the boy asked."Why do you want to know?see it for yourself instead..."the girl said"and..." Why do want to want to conquer us?"the girl said.Death can be seen in her eyes."Well...I want some resources,but if you try to kill me..."the boy said and grin at the girl"I won't mind killing some people of yours."he said as he took out a knife from his pocket and pointed at the girl.The girl wasn't surprised so she asked "What's your name?"looking down again."America...how about you?"the boy said still pointing the knife at her"I...have no name"the girl answered"then why ask me about my name when you don't have one?"America asked"can you give me a name then..."America thought for a name until"Ah!I know how about Philipa?do you like it?"the girl nodded"Good!now your my territory"America said happily putting the knife down. Philipa looked up and told America to follow her, so he did.