his first thought about you...

Shikamaru :

he was surprised because he did not know Asuma had a niece but he was impressed at you intelligence when you had beaten Asuma, he knew not just anyone could do that so he offered to walk you home so he could get to know a little more about you.

Choji :

he thought you were gorgeous with your H/L H/C and your beautiful E/C eyes, and when you spoke he deemed it the most beautiful thing he has ever heard. he was in such a trance admiring the beautiful women that graced him with her presence that he could not form a complete sentenence. he volunteered himself to pay the bill so he could make sure he said Thank you to you.

Garra: 

he was surprised when he was greeted with a head of H/C hair, he thought it was stunning as he had never seen someone with that shade before, he also was surprised with your warm smile and attitude towards him, it made him feel comfortable. 

Kankuro:

he was impressed at your strength, although you looked young he knew you had to be very strong to be the captains most promising out of all the Chunin at the guard post, he also thought your smile was captivating, you looked like someone who would die laughing at her own jokes, he couldnt wait to stop by your guardstation and talk with you later that night. 

Neji:

he was impressed with your knowledge on the ointments and healing plants, to be running an apothacary as young as you are was an astounding achievement. your warm smile melted his heart and he made a mental note to come back here, either hoping Lee or Tenten would get hurt so he would have an excuse or evenm just faking his own injuries to be able to come in and talk to you. 

Lee:

HE THOUGHT YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL AND THEN HE FOUND OUT YOU MADE THE MOST DELICOUS CURRY RICE BALLS AND THOUGHT YOU WERE THE MOST TALENTED PERSON HE EVER MET AND HE WANTED TO TALK TO YOU SOME MORE 

Shino:

he was interested in your warm friendly personality and your excitement to fight agaisnt a new jutsu 

Kiba:

he thought you were gorgeous and he was surprised Hinata hadn't told him she had such a beautiful cousin, his first move of course was flirting 

//////////////////

request other scenarios in the comments!!!!