☘︎︎ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑠
𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑤𝑜

Stepping outside the pub barefooted, Khadijah felt the stare of the king on her feet

Stepping outside the pub barefooted, Khadijah felt the stare of the king on her feet. She already knew he'd pitied her; from the looks of confusion when his eyes first landed on her to the glances of the holes in her clothes she'd badly sown, she ignored his annoying glances. Taking pity on her was the same as weakness, he viewed her as someone weak who had nothing except dancing amongst the men and living poorly.

Taking him to a clearing away from their small village, Khadijah watched sinbad glance around before he sighed. "Wouldn't it be better to show you in action?" His eyes snapped to her own, khadijah holding his gaze before she suddenly smiling. "Shall we play a game? You activate those powers of yours while I run, like a game of cat and mouse, but you have to capture me~"

After both parties agreed to the sudden game, Khadijah had immediately masked her presence as she danced around the clearing. The sand risen from her movements had made it easier to conceal herself, yet when a blinding light overtook her eyesight, Khadijah had stomped her foot, jumping far from the king as she narrowed her eyes. "If I knew he'd overpower me this easily I would've cheated," she ran away from the king, watching the sky light up as his wings took him to the skies.

Dropping down to the sand, she'd quickly hid inside a hidden hole she'd made once long ago. It was decayed and rotten, but when sinbad lit the skies again, Khadijah could only watch in awe. Was this the power one could hold if they captured a djinn? To alter the skies? To summon and conquer lightning? A shiver ran down her spine at the thought, her fingertips tingling with excitement. If he was capable of simply conquering lightning with one djinn, Khadijah could only imagine what he'd be able to do with six others.

Stepping out of her hiding hole, she ran towards the king, admitting her defeat as she beckoned him close. When he had stepped in front of her, her violet eyes studied him from head to toe. His transformation had altered his physical form almost completely; scales running up and down his limbs as a scaled tail was attached to him. "I'm assuming this djinn of yours resembles a scaled animal?" She smiled at his nod, Khadijah sighing softly.

Caressing the mans cheek, a feral grin overtook her completely. The power coursing through his veins could be felt in her hand; red hot pain attacked her fingers but she couldn't pull away-not when there was such a powerful thing underneath her hand. For the longest of time, even when she lived as Alicia Montgomery, she'd been able to feel how strong people were under her fingertips. "You're divine," she whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck as she continued to grin excitedly-almost like a child who'd found its favorite toy. Turning to face the still transformed Sinbad, Khadijah had pressed her lips against his own, blinking when he tasted absolutely boring.

The grin immediately dropped from her face. For a man reeking with power she desired, Sinbad tasted bland as fuck.

Sighing in disappointment, Khadijah glanced at every piece of armor he held, her lust-filled eyes conveying a message before she turned her back on the king. "Goodbye." She waved her hand without looking back, her hips moving with every step as she walked home.

The last time someone tasted so delicious, he had died by my hand. Gah, maybe I should've treasured his traitorous ass a bit longer. She continued to sigh, disappointment clouding her head as her excitement dialed down. Dammit all to hell! he was good looking too! Stupid bitch!

「 。。。 」

Waking up to screams around the witching hour had forever been a normal occurrence here, but when those screams were her name and multiple people banged on her doors and window, Khadijah had quickly hidden a small dagger in her hair, already knowing nothing nice would welcome her outside.

She was right.

Multiple hands had quickly forced her onto her knees, all applying pressure as they kept her in that position. Khadijah harshly bit her lip, screaming as she twisted two arms out of their sockets as she stood up from her spot. She hadn't hesitated to punch and kick anyone who approached her; some were left with broken bones as others were left on the floor twitching. It was only when eight men had gripped her arms and legs, throwing her on the floor as she continued to scream. Just who did they think they were? Degrading her to a mere animal?! WHO-!

Her eyes looked up, pupils sharpening at the lord who sneered as he looked down at her. This fat bastard. Why had he left his kingdom? To humiliate her outside where everyone could see? She would rather appear at his castle and take the whippings in broad daylight, away from prying eyes.

"There was word you were seducing the king of Sindria. The little slut of the village wagging her tail to receive a reward?" His foot moved to her chin, making her look up as he grinned at her expression. The oh-so proud peasant was groveling at his feet. "You know, I could get used to this."

Khadijah felt her blood boil. Her muscles spasming as she clenched and unclenched her hands. Blood filled her mouth, and when she spat it out to stain the bastards foot, she'd been dealt a kick to the jaw before she was commanded to lick it clean.

That's when everyone felt it.

Her bloodlust reached miles away from the village, enough for four certain men to pause their steps and look back.

Letting out an ear piercing scream, Khadijah watched as multiple glowing birds wrapped around her clenched white hands, filling her with fuel that was enough to send the men holding her down flying away. She hadn't hesitated to snap the lords knees, watching him kneel before her as her body continued to spasm. She didn't know where this power came from or what these little birds were, all she knew was right now-he was completely at her mercy.

Ignoring the shits whimpers and cries, she relished in his begging, how he crawled like an insect to attach himself to her legs, praying she'd let him leave without killing him and that he wouldn't touch her anymore-that he'd leave her alone for the rest of her life if she left him go.

"How pathetic. You hypocrite." She grabbed his patch of hair, crouching down as she sneered down at him. "What happened to all that cockiness before? Where it is? SHOW ME IT!" Khadijah watched as fat tears streamed down its face, snot rolling down his chin and staining the floor as he continued bubbling out mercy like a mantra. "How disappointing."

A head rolled down the street a second after.