Chapter 26

"Is this where we place bets to see how long it takes them to check the kitchen?" Shoto asked, taking a seat on the counter next to Izuku as Katsuki got to work on cooking.

"Seems kind of pointless." Katsuki said offhandedly.

"Why?" Izuku asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Because they just saw us." Katsuki said, pointing to the living room where Toga was now angrily stomping her way over to them, Dabi in toe and dragging Shigaraki with him.

Twice seemed to have given up, really not caring who Izuku was dating and settled for taking a seat on the couch and having a erratic conversation with Kaminari. The yellow haired boy seemed overly happy about having someone to talk to that could be just as excitable as him and Kirishima was just watching it all with an amused smile on his face.

"Izuku! What the hell?" Toga said angrily as she finally reached the kitchen.

"Yes, we're all going there for a variety of reasons. We've talked about this before Himi." Izuku said, deflecting like he usually did with his sister when it came to arguments like this.

"Not funny." She said, crossing her arms.

"I thought it was quite humorous Izu." Shoto said, resting his chin on the shorter boy's shoulder.

"See? And he doesn't find anything funny." Izuku said with a proud smile.

Katsuki stayed focused on cooking, seeming to not be caring about the conversation. He was actually listening intently, making sure none of the villains tried anything. "That's wrong and you know it. And it wasn't funny, he's just obligated to say that now because you two had a fight." The blond stated like he was giving a report of some sort.

Izuku turned to his duel haired boyfriend. "Is- is that true Shoto?" He asked, faking sniffling for dramatic effect.

"First off, it's not true. I thought it was quite funny. Second, I do believe you're the one making him apology katsudon right now." Shoto pointed out.

"Jeez, you already have 'em whipped, huh?" Shigaraki asked, taking a seat on one of the stools that were placed around the counter.

Unlike his boyfriend and adoptive sister, he didn't see a problem with the relationship. They'd already beaten the crap out of Katsuki, which he took, and Izuku had forgiven him, so he had nothing else to say on the matter. He was just trying to appease his own boyfriend.

"I'm not whipped. Shoto? Yeah, but not me." Katsuki said with a grumble.

"Apology cuddles and katsudon because you joked about him being controlling and he pouted." Shoto reminded. "And hey, look at that, you do know my name." He added as an extra tease.

Katsuki just rolled his eyes with a faint smile he tried to hide.

"I don't like it." Toga mumbled, taking a seat next to Shigaraki. She wanted to observe them to see how they interacted. She might be able to be swayed. Might.

"He's not thirty." Dabi said while crossing his arms and sitting on the other side of Shigaraki.

Shigaraki nudged him with his shoulder. "Neither are we." He pointed out.

"But we're different." Dabi said simply.

"How? You were brothers before you dated and Shoto and I are both your brothers, so you know I'm seeing a lot of parallels." Izuku chimed in. Shoto and him were sitting on the counter while his siblings were at the island, so they were all facing each other while Katsuki cooked.