chapter 8

So so so sorry you guys had to wait I just needed some time because I have online homework and I still have a lot more that's why I havent been publishing for days
...........................................................

No one's pov
Vanly was not interested in listening to Ame but he got a bit curious so he stayed and wanted to hear what he's going to say.Ame was scared even though Van is his grandson he can still make Ame feel threatened.Ame lowered his head because of feeling like a low class person...I mean can you really blame him Van looks Ike he can kill anyone just by giving them a glare and he is wears formal clothing.

Ame's pov
Van...I know t-that you a...are a-angry with me but pl-ple-please hear me out damn it why am I stuttering I heard a chuckle and I look up to see Van with a bright smile plastered on his face Why...are you smiling?

No apparent reason grandfather it's funny that you are stuttering I actually was going to apologize as well but since I knew that you are here to apologize I knew you would think I won't forgive you but eh...wrong is what he said he didn't even have to stop to take his breath he just said everything like it was just nothing But I hurt you two why would you apologize to me I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO APOLOGIZE.I LEFT YOU GUYS FOR YEARS AND DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT I HAVE GRANDCHILDREN. I said the last sentence with big fat tears already running from down my face but I was so surprised when Vanly suddenly hugged me I hugged back to although I still couldn't let go of the guilt inside of me he carrassed my back to comfort me and we heard a chuckle we looked to where we heard the chuckle and saw Philip standing there smiling at us he spoke So I guess you both forgive eachother? ending of with his signature smile Yea guess so he looked at us both and went back to the mansion not before he waved me and thus left me and Van alone we talked for a bit and went back we were greeted by the usual servants who work there and went our seperate ways Van went to his and his brother's room and Ame went to Philip's room.

No one's p.o.v.
When everyone went to sleep Van and fin sleeping on their seperate beds,Philip and Ame sleeping on the same bed somewhere else CHINA was looking for a way to make Ame his he found out Philip is something that is out of this world he found out Philip is a magical entity and found out about his weakness...

China's p.o.v.
Hm…this is interesting

THE JEWEL OF DEATH

This jewel can overpower the forces  of powerful beings this jewel can weaken the beings you wish to bring bad luck to or worse kill them this jewel carries unique power and is something that has been used to destroy powerful beings for centuries.

But be warned this jewel is a curse it can make the mind of the holder crazy and is very dangerous it can kill the holder once he looses the jewel he will suffer the a slow but painful DEATH.

Be warned.

*smirk* perfect.This will be perfect hehehe I sent my men to look for the whereabouts of this jewel and bring it to me just you wait Philip just you wait.

………………………………………………………
Well that is just.
Sorry for the wait and sorry for the short chapter because I'm also working on the new chapter for my second book ANGEL OF LOVE.
Well atleast I finally updated huh