Chapter 17

"I'm sorry, you fucking did what?" Shigaraki yelled, standing up with Dabi following him.

Katsuki's eyes widened as he registered what she had said and the fact she seemed to be the only one that knew about it.

At the sound of the yell, Izuku groggily woke up. He didn't want to leave the heat source and just nuzzled further into Shoto. The taller boy would have actually 'awed' at the sight, but he was a bit preoccupied with the fight.

"You were the one that told him that?" Dabi asked, seething right along with Shigaraki.

Toga had been the only one Izuku had told about the extent of Katsuki's bullying. She's also the only one who knew about his crush on the blond. All the rest of the League knew, was that Katsuki had been a main bully and someone or multiple someones had told him to kill himself before.

Katsuki had no idea what to do. He couldn't defend himself and he didn't even want to. He'd probably let Dabi and Shigaraki beat the shit out of him if they wanted.

He kept his eyes trained on the ground, glaring daggers at it. He barely reacted when Dabi tugged him to his feet by the front of his shirt. "What the fuck gave you the right to say that shit to him? To do that shit to him?" He snarled at the blond.

Katsuki didn't say anything. He knew that the correct answer would be nothing, and he knew that nothing had given him the right, but back then he had thought it was because he had a quirk and Izuku didn't.

Shoto knew Izuku was awake, he could tell from the way his grip tightened around his neck as the fight in the living room got more aggressive. He slightly turned his head so he was whispering directly into Izuku's ear. "Are you okay?"

Izuku shook his head no.

"Do you want me to get you out of here?"

Izuku shook his head no.

He needed to know what was going to happen. He needed to know how Katsuki would respond. More importantly, Izuku had to make sure he wasn't murdered.

"Just let me know if you want to leave, okay?" Shoto said, wanting to make sure Izuku knew he could leave anytime. He received a nod in response.

There was silence as Dabi waited for an answer from Katsuki that would never come. He narrowed his eyes at the younger boy. "You know he was going to do it, right? He was seconds away from jumping when All For One stopped him."

Izuku had tightened his grip so much, he had nearly cut off Shoto's airway. The duel haired boy immediately stood up, Izuku's legs wrapping around his waist to help support himself. "I'm taking him upstairs, he doesn't need to hear you guys fight over his suicide attempt." He said as he walked over to the elevator.

Toga quickly followed after, but before she could talk or get on the elevator with them, Izuku lifted his head and sent her a watery glare.

"Izu, I-"

"You told them. You promised you wouldn't, and you did." Izuku said, cutting off her apology.

Izuku was facing her, so Shoto's back was also facing her and she couldn't see Izuku's. Shoto had started to rub a hand up and down his back in an effort to calm him. He wasn't sure if it was working, but when the elevator door shut and Izuku completely crumbled in his arms, he kept it up while at least hoping that it would help.

"Sorry, I should have gotten you out sooner." Shoto whispered to him while they waited for the elevator to get to his floor. Izuku stayed silent, not sure how to respond or even if he wanted to. Talking sounded like to much energy at that moment in time.