Chapter 12

"Please keep in mind Kacchan, that I came to this school to avoid jail, so don't get me thrown in there anyway." Izuku said as he finally accepted the fact Katsuki held all the chips in his hands. He was just going to have to let them fall where they may.

"No promises." He said back evilly.

Shoto sent him a pointed look. "No Bakugou, nothing illegal. You can embarrass us all you want, but we aren't breaking the law."

Katsuki let out a huff of air and crossed his arms. "Fine, nothing illegal." He muttered.

"It's like trying to train a dog." Izuku observed, not even realizing he had said it out loud.

In an instant Katsuki had shot right up, posed to blow Izuku's head off. "What the fuck did you just say nerd?" He growled, you know, like a dog.

"Nice Kacchan! You're being nice, remember?" Izuku said quickly as he scurried out of bed and hid behind Shoto, who was sitting criss cross apple sauce on his bed.

"Whoa, why am I the shield?" He asked, looking over his shoulder at Izuku.

"Because you're scary!" Izuku said, eyeing the fuming Katsuki who was glaring at him over Shoto's shoulder.

Shoto pinched the bridge of his nose. "Midoriya, you realize that you're quiet terrifying, right?" He said in slight annoyance.

Izuku just gave him a look that seemed to say that he did not know that.

"You're a wanted villain. Doesn't that equal scary?" Shoto asked while looking quite puzzled.

Izuku's face lit up in recognition. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that. God, what is this school doing to me?" He muttered the last part more to himself.

"Showing you what you missed?" Katsuki offered, plopping back down onto his bed.

Izuku made his way back to his own bed, which was in between Katsuki and Shoto. "I wouldn't say that." He said, thinking it over.

What this be what his life would have been like if he had stuck around and decided to become a hero? Just messing around with his classmates? Training? Hanging out with friends? With Katsuki and Shoto?

"But it is, isn't? If you would have gone to school here last year, this is what it would have been like. This is what you missed out on." Shoto said with a shrug as he watched for the green haired boy's reaction.

Izuku seemed like he was deep in thought. He was zoning out on his hands, not saying anything else. Shoto looked over at Katsuki, slightly worried that he had said something wrong.

Katsuki caught the look. "Oi Deku, you good?" He asked.

With a small jump in surprise, Izuku looked over at him. "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine just... thinking I guess." He mumbled.

He didn't to admit that he was starting to rethink the choice he made a year and a half ago. He definitely didn't want to admit that he was rethinking the choice to try and get back to his villainous life as fast as possible. What would his family think if they found out?

The three boys fell into silence, which eventually led to all of them slowly drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku woke up with a yawn the next morning. Recovery Girl already had Katsuki up, check over him for soreness and his exhaustion level. The green haired boy sat up, rubbing his eyes as he tried to adjust to the light.

"Good morning Midoriya, how're you feeling today?" The elderly woman asked in a caring tone. She had just finished up with Katsuki and moved over to Izuku, seeing as Shoto had yet to wake up.