Chapter 8

Izuku laughed as he dragged Shoto up the stairs. He didn't want to wait for the elevator while he was running from the angry Pomeranian, so running up a flight of stairs was necessary.

Once he got to his floor, he quickly pulled Shoto into his dorm and locked the door behind them, just as Katsuki reached it. "Deku, open the damn door! You're gonna pay for that comment about my hair." He seethed. He wasn't actually planning on hurting Izuku, he wasn't about to revert to his old ways, he was probably just gonna knock him up side the head with a pillow or something.

"Nope! I don't feel like adding a new scar to the collection today." Izuku said with amused contemplation. He, like Kastsuki, knew the other wouldn't hurt him, but that almost worried him more. If he wouldn't hurt him, what was he planning on doing?

"C'mon Deku, you know I'm not gonna hurt you." Katsuki said with a huff, resting his fist against the door. "That bad." He added as an after thought.

"That makes me feel so much better." Izuku said, throwing an amused look at Todoroki, who was trying to hide his own faint smile of amusement.

"Just open the door and accept it." Katsuki urged. He had a new idea on how to get back at Izuku. Something that wouldn't cause pain, but maybe slight humiliation. He just hoped that Izuku hadn't grown out of it.

Izuku groaned loudly, loud enough so even Katsuki could hear it on the other side of the door. "Fine, but only because I know you won't drop it until I let you in." He said, unlocking the door and letting Katsuki in.

Izuku held his arms out to the side in a T shape and scrunched up his face as he braced himself. He was being overdramatic, that was kind of the whole point. "Well, just get it over with." He said.

Katsuki huffed and ruffled his hair as he walked past him into the room. "I'm not gonna hit you nerd." He said.

Izuku let out an over exaggerated sigh of relief. "Oh thank the lord! I thought my time was up." He said with a cheeky grin as he flopped onto his bed, landing on his stomach and burying his head into the blankets.

Katsuki sent a wicked smile at Shoto, who just tilted his head in confusion at the other boys plan.

Two seconds later Izuku was a giggling mess underneath Katsuki as the blond dug his fingers into his sides. "K-Kacchan! Knock it off!" He managed to get out in between wheezes.

"Not until you take it back." Katsuki said, his voice dripping with triumph.

"T-take what ba- back?!"

"Say my hair isn't shitty." Katsuki said like a five year old.

"You're hair isn't shitty!" Izuku said, still dying of laughter.

"Say it's the coolest hair ever." Katsuki pressed, having way to much fun with the squirming boy that was apparently willing to admit to whatever Katsuki wanted so he'd stop his assault.

"It's the coolest!" Izuku said. Even if he was supposed to be hating this pay back, he couldn't help the genuine happiness he felt when he was acting so normal with Katsuki. They weren't fighting tooth and nail like they had the past two years, Katsuki wasn't bullying him like in middle school. They were just... being normal friends, like when they were kids, before quirks came into the equation.

Katsuki finally backed off, sliding off Izuku and taking a seat next to him on the bed. "That's what I thought." He said smugly.

"That was a bit harsh, don't you think?" Shoto asked, still leaning against the far wall of Izuku's room, where he had watched the events unfold. It was quite amusing if he was being honest. Especially since he had never imagined Katsuki would use tickling as a form of revenge.