chapter 8-Pool party

Yah yeet òwó back with more of this, sorry for a long long wait, and did yall have chosen what ship is a final in the story?

Ok then, btw maybe I'm gonna be posting some artwork and memes on my instagram still the same name to my username.

And sorry for any wrong spelling, I totally need an auto correct.

Anyways lets yeet ourselves to diz story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Philippines p.o.v

I fell asleep at the sofa again so as my brothers, but then I was waken up by a phone call. I rushed to the bathroom, and I saw Japan written on, so I answered the call, "Konichiwa Phil~chan, I heard you already bought your stuff. Are you good now?" She said that with an energetic voice, while I'm still tired "yeah I'm good now, so why did you called me"?

"Uhm..." that was the only thing I heard from her. After I answered back "what is it?" She quickly responded "uh...I'm afraid to ask you but, can you bring some drinks or more food"? I went silent for a few seconds, I ran back to the living room where my brothers at. I woke Martial up like I was panicking, he woke up a little bit annoyed "ano? (what?)", "Kuya can we bring a few more drinks or food to the party this saturday?" I said while waiting for an answer "y-yeah sige, whatever. Ikaw luto (you cook)".

"Phil, hello Phil?" Japan was doing this for a few minutes, "sorry hah, yeah I can!" I answered . "Great what are you gonna bring then?" I was still panicing as hell, i took a deep breath "for the drinks, it cola and some juice i guess. And I think I'm gonna bring some rice if you agree". "YAH! Sure, that's great! I have the 'rice gang' invited, so that's just great"!

I was surprised, of course she'll invite some of my close friends too."Oh Phil, can you be a lil early, I really need you at my house early." I was a little confused cause I already told her that I'll be a little late. "Yeah, sure I'll be early." I answered with an exited voice, but really I was nervous. "Thats good, see you in 4 days.", "Yah you too bye"!

I ended the call and started mumbling, I walk forward and turn to walk forward again, I kept on doing this for a couple of minutes until I was surprised by Del asking my what I was doing.

Time skip 4 days later (cuz idk what else to tell)

3rd person p.o.v

"Kuya, kompleto na lahat ng gamit? (Brother, are everything complete?)" Phil asked her brother Martial, and them the brother said "Yes". Phil rushed to the kitchen if the food is all set and ready to go. The pinay was like in a rush, but calm at the same time.

She checked the time, its already 2:45pm, "Del tulungan mo ako dito beh (Del, can you help me here)?" Phil sounded like she was whining, not like a child want something from a store, like you're lazy to do it. Del walk to the kitchen "O, ano man (what is it)"? Phil handed Del the car keys and some drinks, "paki lagay ito sa sasakyan (can you pit this at the car)?" Phil carried a rice cooker so when she get there, they'll be eating hot, and fresh rice. (don't judge we do this all the darn time)

Del opened the back of the car and put all the stuff, when both of the them were about to shut the door the heard someone calling their name. Martial called his two sibling from their house "HOY! Meron pa (HEY! There is still more)!" Phil quickly ran back to the house and helped her brother.

Philippines grabbed her phone and checked the time again "shi-" she saw the time was running fast, "IT'S ALREADY 3:20?! WHY DOES TIME RUN SO FAST"!?! She grabbed her small bag and locked the door, she then put the keys at tge little bag and went inside the car.

She was acting like a student was late for class. Few minutes passed, they were finally at Japan's house. Phil opened the car door and saw Japan was waiting of her, "Ah, Phil~chan" Japan waved while Phil walked fast towards her. Phil greeted the white and red female country and asked "Ok, what do you need me for, why did you let me come early?", "Well, did you bring the food and drinks"?