Chapter 3

When Izuku fell to the ground, the closest student caught him. Shoto hadn't even realized he had grabbing the small villain until he was already in his arms.

"Shit. Todoroki, help me get them to Recovery Girl." Aizawa instructed, helping Toga stand on her own, seeing as Izuku was no longer supporting her.

Shoto gave a silent nod and hauled Izuku up into his arms, following after his teacher.

"Pick this mess up." Aizawa barked as the doors to the elevator closed, but just in the nick of time, Katsuki slipped onto the elevator.

"Stay away from him." Toga hissed, leaning against her new teacher. She winced at the dull throb in her head.

"Cool it crazy, I'm not gonna hurt him." He said, shooting a glare at her.

"Then what the hell are you doing here?" She bit back, wincing again when Aizawa jerked her arm a little.

Katsuki didn't say anything, glaring at the floor.

"Well?" She pressed, not trusting the other boy for a second.

He growled as he looked up. "I feel bad, okay? For all the shit I put him through when we were younger. I regret it and I want to try and redeem myself or some shit. Good enough for you?" He snarled at her.

It took Toga a second to comprehend what he had said, before she burst out into a fit of giggles as all five of them got off the elevator. "Y-you're kidding, right?' She asked in between her mess of giggling.

"No." He said simply, not liking being laughed at, but he caught the look Aizawa sent him when he snapped at her.

"He's not gonna forgive you." She said, trying to rein in her laughing. "He hates you. You kind of ruined his entire life."

"I fucking know that!" He yelled, not being able to control his anger.

"Bakugou." Aizawa snapped, making him shut up again.

They made it out of the dorm building and were nearing the school. "Just leave him alone, k? If you even look at him, he might explode. If you feel so bad, leave him alone and let him try and redeem himself. He doesn't need you messing with his second chance." She said stiffly as they entered the main campus building. Aizawa had already notified Recovery Girl and she had instructed him to bring the kids to her office.

Katsuki stayed quiet after that, not sure what else to say. The kid he had been beating himself up about for the past two years happened to get a second chance at his childhood dream. He wanted to do everything in his power to help him. If that meant staying away from him....

When they reached Recovery Girl's office, she rushed to work on Izuku and Toga. Aizawa looked over at Katsuki and Shoto. Shoto was near the door, but Katsuki was leaning against the wall, closer to the two patients.

"Supervise them please. I don't think he'll being leaving until that one wakes up." Aizawa said to Shoto and he left the room, pointing from Katsuki to Izuku. Shoto just mutely nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku slowly pried his eyes opened, his head already feeling like it was getting hammered with a brick. He looked around his surroundings, not recognizing anything. He saw Katsuki and Shoto sleeping in chairs near the door to the room his was in.

He didn't know where he was. He didn't know why he was there. He didn't know why he felt so sore. He didn't know why the other two boys were there.

He was freaking out.

He couldn't catch his breath as the blankets on him felt like they were suffocating him. He tore at the blankets, pushing himself back into the wall behind him as he gasped for breath. He clawed at his chest, trying to get oxygen in.