chapter 7-invitation

Hey yall, last time Russia got friendzoned hahaha now I'm sad about that. I really want RusPhil to be a thing in this story, but I think some peeps r gonna be like "wait what's gonna happen to America"? Yeh somthing like that. So imma let yall choose weither RusPhil, AmePhil, or RusAme cuz some of this choices r gonna affect the future stor- (oops)

and btw, pinoy here and I added some bisya words in here. If you dont speak or understand, I made a translation of that uwu

And sorry if I got the words/spelling wrong, I dont have a flipping auto correct. mmmmmmmmmmmm!

Anyways enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah why would you say that you're not my friend"? Russia looked very disappointed, he stood up, "I get it. And are you going home or not"? "Oh my- I forgot" Phil rushed and fixed herself and left Russia's room. When she put her shoes on she looked out the window, and it was raining, Phil didn't noticed that it was raining until she looked out.

After looking at the window, she went looking for Ukraine or Kazakhstan to borrow an umbrella. "Oh, Phil you're still here? Oh I know, you're looking for an umbrella! I got it." Ukraine grabbed an umbrella from the kitchen.

"Phil would you mind if I come with you?" The yellow and blue country asked the little red, blue and white country. Phil agreed but questioned ''why'', "we only have one umbrella, I was going to Nada's but you're also gonna use it, so I'm coming with you".

Later both of the female countries walk together. "Hey Phil, what were you and Russia talking about? Like after the awkward moment." Ukraine wanted a small talk with her brother's crush.

"Well Russia was asking if I like him. As a friend, I didn't mean like in a relationship with each other. He already know I like Ame. And it's a little weird that he said 'I love you' in my language, I think he's learning other languages". Ukraine was a quiet during the conversation, to quiet. "Anyways, see yah Ukraine." Ukraine was confused for a sec but she just noticed they already reached Phil's house.

"Oh god, Russia. This is to depressing for me to think". Ukraine felt sorry for Russia, but it's already in the past.

Philippines p.o.v

"*sigh* finally back to my old place-" I slowly opened the door, but someone surprised me, "MARTIAL!?" "*sob* Phil miss na miss kita! Bakit mo kami iniwan?! (I missed you so much! Why did yoh leave us?!)" "Kuya, wala akong susi. (Brother, I don't have the key)" Martial totally forgot that one.

I was there standing like an idiot until Del shows up. "Pip meron kang imbitasyon (Pip you got an invitation)" Del said while I shut the door from my back "kanino galing (from who)" I said with curiosity. "Kilala mo itong babae? Meron siyang mga tainga ng pusa (Do you know this girl? She have cat ears)" Del didn't really know my friends cause he's always stay home. "Oh, si Japan, opo"

"Is she a friend of yours" Martial asked, and I answered "yes". I took the letter from Del's hand and started reading it.

It said "konichiwa Phil~chan, I was wondering if you'd like to come over to my pool party. I heard your brothers are here too, you can bring them if they wanted to. And the party is this Saturday, and please bring extra clothing and it's in my place. Text me if you need anything. Hope you'll be there. ~Japan"

"Sama kayo? (You two coming?)" I asked without telling them where. They both gave me a confused look and raised one eyebrow, "asan? (where?)" Del said. "Oh yeah, Japan is inviting me to her pool party 'nayong sabado (this saturday), sama ba kayo(are you coming)'"? Their confused look faded and gave me a smile "sige, sama kami (ok, we're coming)". I'm glad to take my brothers to my friend's party for the first time.