Chapter 38

(Author here has decided to start adding music because it's what I was listening to at the time and I felt like it if you guys like it I'll add music every time.)

Shoto Todoroki POV

"Sho," I heard Izuku call from the bathroom.

"Coming," I replied getting up from my spot on the bed. "What is it?"

"Am I showing?  I think I'm showing, look," he said frantically. 

I sighed, "No 'Zuku don't worry you aren't showing, it's too early for that anyway." I reassured.

"You promise?" 

"Yes I promise, do you want to go make breakfast now?" I asked and he nodded. We walked downstairs where Bakugo and Kirishima were already down there having a conversation. They stopped talking when they saw us and Bakugo looked at Izuku with a smirk on his face.

"Hey Deku is it just me or does your stomach have a little bump." He said causing Izuku to quickly cover his stomach and hide behind me pouting a little. I glared at Bakugo before turning to Izuku.

"Sho~ you promised~," He whined.

"I know, I know, I swear you aren't showing, your body is perfect Bakugo is just being mean," I said looking back at Bakugo, "I'm gonna kill you," I said glaring at him again

"Catch me if you can Icy-Hot," Bakugo replied running off with me chasing after him.

Izuku Aizawa POV

"Don't worry Izuku, Bakubro is just teasing you," Kirishima said as we watched Shoto chase Bakugo around before he finally gave it a rest and came back to me, giving Bakugo one last glare before leading me to the kitchen so we could make breakfast. 

"Are you ok Izu?" Sho asked and I nodded getting the things we needed to make breakfast. "So what do you wanna do with the rest of our weekend?"

"Hmm, let's just cuddle and watch movies all day, I don't wanna go out, it can be just you and me," I said leaning against him.  

"That sounds just fine to me, do you want me to call your dads and let them know breakfast is almost ready?" He asked. I was about to answer the door opened revealing dad and Jazzy.

"Looks like you don't need too." 

"How are you feeling Izuku?" Jazzy asked. 

"I'm good," I answered.

"Did you take your medicine?" Dad asked.

"Yep."

"How'd you sleep?" That was Jazzy again.

"The same as usual I guess."

"Did you have any nightmares?"

"Guys! I'm fine." I said trying to calm them a bit.

"Sorry Izuku, we just worry, a lot has happened lately," Jazzy said.  

"Yeah I know but trust me I'm ok, I'm gonna go serve breakfast to everyone I'll be back," I said getting a tray full of plates and walking off to the common area.

Shota Aizawa POV (I know I'm switching a lot but hang in there ok?)

"I need to talk to you about Izuku?" Todoroki said.

"Why? Is he ok?" I asked worried.

"Yeah and I think that might be the problem." 

"What do you mean?" 

"It really hasn't been that long since we were taken, and Izuku just got a bunch of memories back, and I'm willing to assume a lot of them weren't pleasant. He's just been acting like everything is ok, I think he even tricked himself into thinking he's ok, he doesn't even have nightmares about it. I'm worried about what's gonna happens when he can't keep up the act anymore." Todoroki explained.

"You have a point, he hasn't broken down since after the first couple of days you two got back," Hizashi said.

"Ok, I have just enough plates left for us, I think I should work on eating more since you know..." Izuku said trailing off. Todoroki nodded and gave us a look saying not to mention anything about it. 

Izuku Aizawa POV (last time I swear.)

After breakfast, dad and Jazzy went home and Shoto and I went back upstairs to watch movies and by that I mean nap. Sure I originally intend to watch movies but when I cuddle with Shoto I just end up falling asleep which he doesn't seem to mind thankfully. This was the case today too, I watched about one and a half movies before inevitably falling asleep laying my head on Shoto's shoulder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 804

So, I've decided I want to get to know you guys a little better so at the end of my chapters I'll ask you guys a question. 

My question for you guys today is, do you guys a language besides English? If you do what is that language?

I've always been interested in different languages and while I don't speak any other languages fluently, I know bits and pieces of several other languages, enough to greet people and have a basic conversation.