Chapter 35

Izuku Aizawa POV

It's been a little over two weeks since Shoto and I were rescued and while I'm still recovering from the whole thing I'm relatively ok, mentally that is. The past few days I've been throwing up non stop and I feel sick all the time. It scares me since I remember what HE told me about the experiments. Shoto is the only one I've told about it, I'm absolutely terrified to tell anyone else and Sho respects that.

"Izuku, are you awake?" Shoto asked and I nodded still curled up with my head on his lap. "Hey I know you didn't want to tell anyone about this but you're really sick 'Zuku I'm worried. How about we just go to Recovery Girl and tell her along with your dads, we don't have to tell anybody else until you're ready ok?" 

"Ok," I agreed simply because I was too tired to not agree. Shoto picked me up and took me downstairs which attracted the attention of our peers. 

"Todoroki please refrain from carrying others down the stairs," Iida said, I swear sometimes he just stands on the stairs to get onto people who aren't going down them the correct way.

"It's fine Iida, Izuku doesn't feel good so I'm helping him," Shoto replied causing Iida to nod in understanding and let us continue. 

"HEY! What's wrong with the nerd?!" Bakugo yelled. 

"He's sick clearly, I'm taking him to Recovery Girl," Shoto answered starting to get annoyed. 

"Shitty hair and I are coming with!" Shoto looked down at me waiting for me to tell him if that was alright. I hesitated for a moment before giving in and nodding. 

"Fine, come on," Shote said walking off again this time with Kirishima and Bakugo behind us, I wonder how they'll react to this situation. 

-----------

"Izuku I can understand if you don't want to keep it, no one would blame you if you didn't."  Recovery Girl said after confirming Shoto and I's suspicion. I shook my head, this is definitely a lot to take in but I know I would regret it if I killed it. "Alright, I'm going to warn you this is going to be a lot more complicated than a normal pregnancy givin the circumstances and there's not an extremely high chance the child will make it." She warned and I just nodded. 

I then turned to Kirishima and Bakugo "Please promise you won't tell anyone ok?" I asked and they both just nodded probably still trying to decide how this was actually possible and I didn't blame them, we were all confused. "Recovery Girl, can I still participate in the sports festival in a few days?"

"That should be fine but you need to wear something over your stomach to protect it and if you feel any pain you'll need to stop, that goes for any hero training, also I'm gonna have you come back every other day for a while to get used to that." She said and I nodded,

After that, she gave me something to help with me being sick all the time and we left. The walk back to the dorms was silence even with there being six of us, three who are known to be rather loud. Shoto was letting me walk on my own now although he was still super close and holding my hand. 

"Izuku are you gonna be ok with all this?" Jazzy asked after awhile.

"Define 'ok'," I said causing him to laugh a little.

"I'll let you continue your hero training with caution for now but after a few weeks I'll have you just stick with basic exercising alright?" Dad said and I nodded in understanding. 

"I'm gonna make dinner," I said once we got to the dorms.

"No," Shoto said.

"Nope," Kirishima chimed in.

"Not a chance nerd," Bakugo added. I looked towards my dads for help.

"You should rest," Jazzy said. 

"Go to your room," Dad demanded. I sat down on the steps feeling defeated, they're all against me. Shoto lifted me up without warning causing me to yelp and throw my arms around his neck instinctively which made him laugh.

"Don't just do that so suddenly," I said. Shoto just ignored me and walked inside and up the stairs with Iida just letting us go this time. I eventually gave up on trying to make dinner or do anything for that matter so once Shoto put me on the bed I laid down and decided to go to sleep.

----------------

I shot up from the bed covered in sweat and tears streaming down my face, stupid nightmares. I looked over and saw Shoto sleeping next to me although it looked like he was starting to wake up probably because of me. "Izu are you ok?" He asked. I just nodded and wrapped my arms around his midsection and laid back down to make another attempt at sleep. Today has been to freaking crazy and from the looks of it the rest of my life is going to be just as crazy so I guess I better get used to it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 861