Is This It?

Philia's pov:

I was standing in front of America, looking at him with an emotionless face making sure that I wouldn't shed a single tear in front of him.

"Himawari~... You have no idea how much I missed you~" I looked to my side and saw Japan smugly grinning. No, it wasn't Japan... He didn't look, sound, or act like the Japan I knew, he was a stranger to me... I'll be marrying a stranger I had never met in my life in about a couple of days.

"Philia? Y-you're working with him?!" America asked shocked. I couldn't answer him. "N-no, this can't be... He blackmailed you into this didn't he?!"

Even with this situation I couldn't help but internally chuckle to myself. No sh** you hamburger loving Sherlock. I thought to myself. Those happy thoughts were immediately taken away when I felt Japan wrapped my waist with his arm and say in such a toxic voice.

"No... She chose to marry me, and help me ruin you when I proposed to her... Isn't that right watashi no ai?" His grip tightened as if threatening me to say a lie. "Y-yes..." I forced out. America's face was indescribable, like he wanted to kill someone but at the same time it looked like he just lost everything.

"That's it! Japan, this will be the last you take something away from me!" America said as he drew out his gun. I looked over to Japan and gave him the face that said to 'not do it', but he just gave me a smirk and went in front of me.

"Alright America, thank you for volunteering... Now I can show my future bride that she's lucky to have a husband like me. A husband who can protect her..." Oh no, this cannot happen. Japan then unsheathed his katana and faced me, he then leaned closer to my ear and whispered.

"You shall watch me fight him and see how lucky you are..." I then heard a beep and a little sting, turns out Japan finally took out the device stuck to my neck. I felt his cold lips kiss the wound where he planted it. "I'm trusting you not to screw this up himawari~" He whispered one last time before turning to America again.

"Don't kiss her you sushi bastard!" I heard America yell as he ran towards Japan and pushed him off the ledge of the waterfall's high ground.

"No!" I screamed as I stretched my hand to catch at least one of them. I failed and both of them ended up falling into the lake's water. "Damn it!!!" I cussed and hit the ground with my fist looking for both of them.

I searched and searched for any bodies down there. The fall into the lake was at least 39 yards long, therefore if you dove into the water incorrectly you might as well die.

"Nhgn!" I heard a grunt from below and it was America. I soon heard a huge splash and looked over a little to the right. "You stupid American! You really think a little nudge into the lake would kill me!" Japan said letting out a venomous tone.

I watched as both male countries swam to shore and were trying to catch their breath. I used this opportunity and ran down the side of the waterfall and onto the shore they both were.

By the time I finally made it both were already standing up. I stayed hidden in the shadows and watched as the two countries were just staring at each other.

America just stared at Japan who was giving out a devilish grin. Suddenly out of nowhere Japan just started laughing uncontrollably, making a shiver run down my spine. I was so confused. "Ahahahahahahaha!!! You're so funny America! This is the first time you've made me bleed!" He then stopped laughing and held his side. I looked over and to my surprise he was bleeding.

I didn't like this at all... I never wanted any of this! I just wanted my independence.

I was caught off guard when I heard three gunshots. I immediately looked up and saw that America tried hitting Japan multiple times but Japan was way to quick.