desperate (chaggie)

GUYS HOLY SHIT 6.9K READS
AAAAYYYYY
take some chaggie smut to celebrate

charlie was... ridiculous horny. this rarely happened, and it was very offputting. she was trying to be polite and professional, but she kept getting... distracted.

and seeing her girlfriend vaggie wasnt helping. vaggie was so hot... seeing her mad reminded her of how strong and dominating she was... charlie couldn't get rid of the feeling.

when she got the chance, she slipped into vaggie's room and put on her favorite hoodie, quickly getting out of her nightstand one of the toys vaggie loved to use on her. a simple dildo, but charlie was sensitive, so it always made her cum fast.

she took off her pants and panties, slipping it in while inhaling vaggie's intoxicating scent.

thinking of vaggie fucking her.. kissing her neck and whispering into her ear...

the thoughts fueled the feeling, and charlie felt herself get needier. she began fucking herself with the dildo, biting the hoodie sleeve to quiet her moans.

meanwhile, vaggie noticed charlie being gone.

"babe?" she knocked on the door of charlie's room. nothing. she walked off, passing her room when she heard a muffled moan.

the fuck?

she went over and quietly opened her door, greeted with a beautiful sight.

charlie in her hoodie, her wet pussy dripping on her hand and the dildo and she fucked herself, sweat dripping down her face, near tears because she felt so good, moaning into the sleeve. she wanted to cum so bad, poor thing. but she just couldn't cum without vaggie. she couldn't move fast enough, itd take her an hour to even get close.

vaggie sat down in front of her, moving charlie's hand. her eyes shot open as she saw vaggie, red faced, smirking at her. "v-vaggie!"

"let me take over~" vaggie grabbed the dildo, forcing charlie's legs open farther, beginning to fuck her with it as hard and fast as she could.

charlie lost it. she practically screamed as vaggie pounded her, getting it in much deeper.

"v-vaggie! g-gonna cum, gonna cum!!" she moaned out.

her body heated up, shaking and gasping as she came uncontrollably, squirting a bit while she was pounded.

vaggie smirked softly and licked her girlfriend clean after pulling the dildo out.

"there~" she pulled her head up when charlie suddenly shoved it back down to her pussy.

"oh? you like how that feels, hm?"

charlie nodded,but became surprised when vaggie sat up.

"too bad... now get dressed~"

will make a part 2 ;)))