Chapter 33

Izuku Aizawa POV

 "Wait before you take Todoroki away, maybe you could just hurt me instead. I know how much you enjoy torturing me." I said quietly tempting my 'father' a little since he was about to go after Shoto, I know I can protect him like this. Shoto tried to object to this idea but he was quickly shushed.

"Don't worry you'll get to watch." My 'father' said with venom in his voice. I really didn't want Shoto to have to see me getting a beating but it was better than the alternative of him getting beat. I'll just have to avoid screaming so Shoto doesn't have to hear it. 

Father grabbed me by my hair causing me to wince in pain while he had someone else grabbed Shoto and he started taking us to the basement, or, as I knew it, the torture room. I knew Shoto was worried but I went through this for so long I can take it plus I know dad, Jazzy, and the other heroes are looking for us I just have to hold out till then. As long as 'father' doesn't bring him in later I should be relatively undamaged mentally.

'It'll all be ok,' I signed to Shoto smiling reassuringly, I'm certain he knows sign with how he's told me his father is, Endeavor probably had him learn it at a young age, heh I guess we both have shitty fathers. Shoto nodded in understanding before we were taken to opposite sides of the small room. Shoto was cuffed to a chair while I was chained up to the wall so I knew what was coming first, the whip. This was one of the more painful weapons he liked to use and it's where most of the scars on my torso came from.

*This get's a little extreme my innocent (not so innocent) readers so if you are uncomfortable reading this I'll let you know when it's over.*

Father made a quick snap of the whip probably for intimidation purposes before snapping it again of my side. I bit my tongue and tried my best not to yell out in pain for Shoto's sake. I looked at him as he had his eyes forced open making him watch. I could see the pain in his eyes as he watched me get hit whip after whip, they had gagged him so he couldn't yell. As the torture continued tears ran down my face but I never made a sound. 

"Scream you little shit, that's part of the reason I like hurting you so much!" My 'father' yelled but I shook my head in refusal.

"You will scream," He said in a deep voice getting closer to me, "in fact if you don't scream I'll just leave you altogether and your little boy toy will get it understood?" He threatened causing my eyes to widen and I nodded. I mouthed sorry to Shoto as the next time the whip came down I let it all out and screamed in pain as he used more force this time.

"Louder!" 'Father' yelled. I obeyed, I screamed and I screamed until my voice went raw and he was satisfied. Eventually, 'father' decided to give it a rest and leave, his lackey's unchained me and I fell to the ground before they uncuffed Shoto and left. 

*Hey it's safe again, for now.~*

Shoto ran as quickly as he could over to me, I'm not sure why they took the restraints off but I'm glad they did since Shoto was able to comfort me  "I'm s-sorry S-sho." I said my voice still raspy from the screaming.

"Shh, it's ok Izuku, this isn't your fault, none of this is your fault." He said kissing my forehead. 

~Shota Aizawa POV~

"We have to find them Sho!" 'Zashi yelled pacing back and forth. 

"I know, I'm working on it, I have a pretty good lead on where they might so stop pacing and come look," I said also starting to lose my patience a little. I showed him some video footage that a witness had brought to us after seeing on the news that Todoroki and Izuku went missing. 

"This has to be where they are! Luckily I know where that is." Hizashi said. We both quickly got ready to go and gather all the other heroes in the area and headed out to save them.

~Izuku Aizawa POV~

"Are you gonna be ok Izuku?" Shoto asked again and I just nodded not actively having the strength to speak if I didn't have too. I had my head in Shoto's lap as he combed through my hair with his fingers. I'm not sure if he was trying to comfort himself or me more, but it worked pretty well for me. 

'father' had probably only whipped me for about a half-hour or so but it felt so much longer so I was still trying to recover from that. I'd gotten so used to not dealing with this that it's gonna be so much harder to hide my pain or emotions from them like I used to. I wonder what 'father' will try next, hopefully he continues to leave Shoto out of it. I don't think I'd ever forgive myself if he got hurt too.

"Izuku, you should let me take some hits for you, you don't deserve this," Shoto said and I shook my head and sat myself up a little.

"You don't deserve it either, I'm used to this it's ok," I said lying just a bit as I definitely wasn't used to this anymore but it doesn't matter.

"Aww, what a touching scene, sorry to interrupt." A voice said that I instantly recognized. I started shaking a little, or maybe a lot. 

"Izuku, what's wrong? Who's that?" Shoto asked worriedly.

"I-it's Izanami."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 960

I'm gonna go ahead and end this chapter here, your welcome. Also with the power invested in me as a writer, I command you to... GO READ MY OTHER STORIES!!! 

Ok so now that I have that out of my system, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you next week.