Into Trouble

Author: Hey, yup I'm back again... Just a disclaimer that in this chapter you'll experience some drama and a Yandere Japan, but if you are up for all of these read away and hope you  enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Flashback~

America's pov:

I took out a pen and a piece of paper I had in my pocket. "She wasn't kidnapped by Mexico either huh?" I crossed out the name "Mexico" from my list. It was like this ever since I started looking for Philia, going to foreign countries, searching every house and province, leaving, and off to another country, repeat cycle. "What am I gonna do Philia? If I can't find you soon then you wouldn't get the independence you wanted..." I sat down and took out my old compass with the picture of her stuck at the back. It's been 3 years of searching for her.

*B E E P!*
*B E E P!*

I looked over to see my communicator lighting up and beeping. I picked it up lazily and when I put it to my ear and pressed the button an Asian voice started talking. "Hello?..." The voice began. "China is that you?" I asked. "Yes this is China..." I then just asked casually. "So what do you want?" The other end was silent for a moment but China started talking again. "I called to say that I found her..." My heart almost stopped and I immediately started asking questions. "Is it Philia you're talking about? How do you know? Where is she?!" I was to excited to stop asking questions. "Slow down America, first of all yes it's Philia, second, I know because I saw her myself, and third, she's with the traitor of Asia."

"Traitor of Asia? Wait she's with Japan?! One of the Axis members?! Our enemies?!" I screamed into the communicator. "I'd be lying if I didn't say it so seriously..." China stated. "Also America I've called to say that I'm gonna help you fight Axis Powers." I was shocked and stayed silent for a while. But before I could answer China spoke first. "I know you're shocked but believe me, I'm only teaming up with you to take Philippines away from that bastard Japan." I was still silent but finally replied with. "Alright, thank you China, thank you so much..." I turned the communicator off and thought, Huh, weird for China to be helping... As far as I know, China isn't the type of person to help all the time. I shook all the thoughts away and ran to the one driving this ship. "Captain, set sail for Japan now!" The captain didn't say a word and obeyed. The ship started sailing away from the land of Mexico and off to Japan. Oh, Philia... Don't worry, when I get there to Japan I will save you from that bastard Axis member, and when I do... I will give you everything you want and need from now on.

~Timeskip~

I jumped off of the ship before it was able to properly dock and started running to Japan's house. When I finally reached the wooden home it was about night time, then I quietly started climbing up side of the house. What annoyed me is that the house didn't have windows, it was just paper, so I decided it would be best to just break into the house. I found a terrace on one of the corners of the Japanese structure and immediately hopped onto it. I just stood there catching my breath. I walked over to the sliding door and tried multiple times to open it but as expected the owner was wise enough to lock it. When I was about to punch a hole into one of the paper windows a woman's shadow figure seemed to be walking over to the door I was staring at the woman's shadow figure when all of a sudden. "Hey are you ready Himawari?" Japan's voice pierced my ears like a knife. I immediately jumped off the terrace before hearing a voice that I would follow till the end of time. "U-uh, Yea." I looked up again to see the woman's figure disappear. I was in the need of that voice again so hid and waited for the people to come out. 5 minutes past and once I heard the front door slide open I ducked into a bush and when a person came into view... It was her... It was really her, she looked so beautiful, but what angered me was the fact that she was walking while talking and laughing with Japan. Jealousy boiled within my veins and I decided right then and there that I will spy on them and when they go back and sleep, that's when I'll take her with me.

As I was spying on the two of them in their date, I got to witness Philia laughing at all of Japan's jokes, *Sigh* I keep imagining if Philia and I could have a date of our own. I followed them everywhere not taking my eyes of Philia. I was fine on waiting for them to go back and sleep for me to get Philia back until, I saw her and Japan on a bridge talking about something when Japan made her sit on the side of the bridge and knelt on one knee. "Philippines... Will you marry me?" Those words were the last straw, I immediately took my gun out and fired one bullet into the air making both of them jump up, Japan holding her protectively. He stole the words I was planning to tell her myself! "Step away from her Japan!"

~Present Time~

Philia's pov:

"America..."

I almost whispered. I looked at him with a worried expression. "I won't repeat myself Japan! Give me Philippines, and the ring!" America shouted again while Japan just held me tighter. I get why America wanted me, but why the ring as well? I felt Japan tense up a bit and America started talking again. "Philia please, listen to me, I-" "No don't listen to him, listen to me... We need to go home." Japan interrupted while dragging me by arm. "No, stop!!! Philia listen, I know I lied and betrayed you, and I'm so sorry! Just please... Trust me just this once..." I was so mad at what America was telling me, he lied to me, and now he's asking for me to trust him?! I was indescribably angry that I grabbed my arm back from Japan and turned to America. "No! You f**king b**ch! You really think I would trust you again after all you've done to me?!.... I worked so hard for the fake deal you made me, and you were never there to help me with it! In fact, you were never there for me at all!... I already know what you're gonna say, I already know the truth that Japan is an Axis member... But you know what? For an Axis member Japan doesn't just ignore me!" As I was shouting all of this America hung his head low. I couldn't bare the pain any longer so I just screamed it out while saying what I was never able to express. "And you wanna know what the worst part was America?! You wanna know the feeling I carried all these years?! You wanna know what I wished never happened?!...."

"I wish I never fell in love with you!!!"

I looked up to see America with a very shocked expression on his face. I could feel myself grow weak and I just fell on my knees and started sobbing. All of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder....

!!!WARNING: YANDERE JAPAN!!!

I turned my head and looked over to Japan, he had a shadow over his face and spoke in a very low voice. "So all this time of me giving you attention, taking care of you, and proposing to you... You're telling me that your heart was expecting someone else?..." I was taken aback from what he said, I couldn't even answer him. I finally gathered all my guts and said. "I'm sorry Japan... But I made my decision... I Philippines from now on will never fall in love again, for love only brought strife and chaos to my life and to the people around me." As I said those things I felt Japan's grip on my shoulder tighten, I looked up to see his face and it looked like there was a storm going on inside his light brown eyes. "Is that so? Well then, I guess there's only one option to do to make you love me..." I saw him pull out something and used it to shoot America's neck." After that he picked me up bridal style and said. "Don't worry... Reinforcements will take care of that thief..." I just stared at him in shock. "Oh, and speaking of thief... I need to retrieve the heart he stole away and make it mine... That can wait though... But for now-" When he stopped talking mid sentence I felt a pain in my neck, Japan had pierced me with a tranquilizer dart. I winced in pain when he pulled it out. Everything was getting dark and blurry then I instantly passed out in his arms.

"See you in the morning Watashi no ai..."

~~~~~~~~~~
1560 words
~~~~~~~~~~