Chapter 32

Izuku Aizawa POV

The train ride to the place we were going too was silent, not an awkward silence just quiet which I didn't mind as I've stated before, conversations are not my strong suit. I know I told dad and Jazzy I would be fine but I really am worried about what could happen, I refuse to let this ruin our date though. I think Todoroki could tell I was uncomfortable since he gave my hand a reassuring squeeze to let me know he was there.  

As the train came to our stop Todoroki led me out and we made our way to the mall. "So what store do you want to go to first?"

"Ah it's up to you, I don't know much about stores or shopping,"  I replied.

"Ok how about Hot Topic?" He asked. 

"Yeah, that works," I said and so we went up to Hot Topic, there was a store called Spencer's next door to it that looked pretty cool maybe we can go there next. 

Hot Topic had all kinds of band and anime merch, it was really cool. I went over to the band section and picked out a few things, it was kind of expensive but I didn't mind since I had quite a bit of savings from the couple of years I spent with dad and Jazzy. 

"Todoroki, can we go in there?" I asked pointing at Spencer's.

"Uh, maybe not there." He responded nervously. 

"Why not?" I asked tilting my head a bit, a habit a picked up a while ago that I did when I was curious. Todoroki bent down and whispered something in my ear causing my face to flush and then I grabbed his hand and quickly walked away from the store. "Yeah maybe not." I agreed. 

Next, we went to an arcade with me now knowing that if Todoroki says we shouldn't go into a store then no further questions need to be asked. We played in the arcade till around one in the afternoon before Todoroki decided we should go get lunch. Dad and Jazzy text me every thirty minutes to make sure nothing happened and reminding me that they didn't want me out past dark, I always responded right away so they didn't worry. 

By the time we finished our lunch, I had no problem holding Todoroki's hand, actually, since we are dating I wonder if I'm allowed to call him by his first name. "Hey Todo?"

"Yeah?"

"Am I allowed to call you by your first name?"

"Yeah, I don't see a problem with it." He said blushing a little which caused me to blush.

"Izuku~ I found you!" I heard a voice say that wasn't Shoto's. I quickly turned around to see Shigaraki and some other villain I didn't know. I instantly started shaking and Shoto got in a defensive stance but it was no use, they had caught us way off guard, the last thing I saw before blacking out was my 'father' approaching the other two villains.

-------------------------------------

Shota Aizawa POV

"Shota, Izuku isn't answering! Izuku always answers!" 'Zashi said catching my attention, that was pretty worrying but maybe he was just having a good time.

"Ok calm down maybe he's just having fun and didn't hear his phone, message Todoroki." I said and he nodded quickly messaging Todoroki. We waited around for about five minutes before receiving a message but not from Todoroki or Izuku the number was completely unknown. 

"Good luck finding them this time." The message said.

----------------------------------------

Izuku Aizawa POV

I woke up to see that I was back in a cell, Shoto was next to me but he was asleep. "Shoto wake up please." I said gently shaking him. It seemed to work since he started stirring a bit before he opened his eyes and looked around quickly becoming alert again.

"Where are we!" He yelled with me quickly telling him to quiet down.

"The villains caught us, don't worry I won't let them hurt you, it'll be ok." I reassured although I'm not sure if I was reassuring him more, or myself either way it seemed to calm him down for a second.

"Wait what do you mean you won't let them hurt me, how can you stop them?" 

"I'll worry about that, try to rest a bit more I'm sure the heroes are on their way it'll just take a while for them to find us, Hisashi likes to tease so I know he's already let them know he has us, it's one of his weaknesses." I explained.

"How do you know all this?" he asked.

"I analyzed him probably more than anyone else trying to find a way to take him down in case this happened but I still don't think I can beat him, he put quirk cancellers on us-" I was cut off by another voice chiming in.

"Well well well, it looks like my two precious little hostages are awake."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 908

So I have a couple of things, first, y'all are crazy, did you know that? I know I don't respond to many comments but I read them and you guys are crazy. Second, not many of you voted on which story I should do but the ones that did, you are evil and tied it up and now I have to post both so thanks for that also you're lucky I enjoy writing them. One more thing, the Yuri on Ice one will be posted on Fridays and the Attack on Titan will be posted on Tuesdays.