chapter 6-confession

Well sorry for another long wait. And I have nothing to say, so lets get on with the chapter! Chop chop!
And btw there's no art work except ⬆️ cuz I'm to lazy TwT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Phil stood up and Russia grab her hand and asked where is she going. Phil answered "oh just explore China's new decorated home". "Ok, I'll be here if you need me." Russia told the pinay, and just sat back down.

Philippines p.o.v

When I peeked atbthe corner the walls were neat and clean, it's much cleaner than my house. I guess China really want a change, or just dont want no messy house? I entered another room just near the stairs. I guess I entered the storage room, it was kinda small but it can fit many thing.

I saw an old uniform hanging at the wall. I took a little look at the side and found two flags that have been patched. Both of the flags were red and yellow, one was China's flag and the other was familiar, I saw this flag back at Russia's house.

Wait, is this the soviet union? Welp I was right- wait both of them work together?! Oh yeah I forgot.

I look at a few more rooms until I felt a hand grabbing my shoulder. "Hey Phil it's getting a little late, we should go." I can guess it was Russia cause of his voice. "Yeah sure, I was done anyways." We them got in the car and I waved at China goodbye.

3rd person p.o.v

While driving Phil home, she fell asleep at the back. Ukraine looked at her and said "Russia". Ukraine pointed her head at Phil back and fort, Russia look at the back to see Phil peacefully sleeping. Russia turned back and blushed he focused at the road, cause of course you need to keep on eye on the road.

Later at Phil's house, Ukraine was waking Phil up "hey Phil, wake up you're home." but since Phil was in a deep sleep and she didn't have the keys to her house cause her brother have them. So Russia decided to let her sleep at their house for the night,  it was like 2 houses away.

When the two siblings got home they saw Kazakhstan and Lithuania playing video games. "Hey you two need to sleep, it's getting late" Russia said while the pinay slept peacefully in his arm. Lithuania looked at Russia from head to toe and asked "why is the Philippines here"?

Ukraine answered Lith's question very calmly, "well me and Russia was about to drop Phil to her house, but she was hella in a deep sleep and she didn't have her keys, so we let her stay here for one night." Lithuania the understand and so as Kazakhstan while saving their game.

Ukraine p.o.v
"So Rus, where is she going to sleeping?" I asked my brother and then I just suggested her to sleep on the couch, Russia then denied my suggestion. "No, she always move around when she sleep, she should sleep at my room".

I raised my eyebrow and smerked "so you're just gonna let her sleep right beside you without her knowing?" And then I wispered to myself but Russia can still hear "well that's kinky". "No nononono, I just want her to sleep in a comfortably. First I'm not gonna sleep right next to her. And second, CAN YOU STOP BEING A  DIRTY MIND SISTER FOR LIKE ONE SECOND"!

He shouted at me and walk up the stairs while me, Kazakhstan, and Lithuania watched him go up with Phil. "I'm pretty sure he's-", "SHUT UP UKIE!" The two screamed at me. "Fine I'll stop it. Geez."

3rd persin p.o.v

Russia placed Phil on his bed and stated to clean the floor. Russia decided to sleep on the floor, cause what he heard from his sister's mouth. He placed a blanket and pillow at the floor right next to his bed. "*sigh* right, done and now you." Russia was talking to himself and looked at phil.