Sakuras And Pearls

Philia's pov:

As I was packing my things a bunch of villagers came by to bid me farewell and while bidding them all goodbye I felt a tug on my shirt. "A-ate Philia?... Do you really have to go?" I saw Lance and Belle beside me with tears overflowing their eyes. I immediately hugged them and kissed their foreheads. "Yes, but don't worry... If I leave it will be safer for both of your futures. Ate needs to leave for everybody's sake and safety." They untangled themselves from my hug and started sobbing. "Don't cry, besides... America will be your hero when this land is attacked."

"But, we want our hero to be Ate Philia..." Belle sobbed. "Lance, Belle, listen to me please... Even if we're all far apart it doesn't mean it's all over... It will only be over if you forget them... So what if I'm far, far, away? Ate will still be a part of your lives if you remember me, okay?" Lance wiped a tear and said in the most desperate voice. "Okay, we promise to never forget you... Ate? Just please promise to remember us?" I smiled and felt a tear dripping from the side of my eye. "Of course, how can I forget my two favorite children... And besides, I have a memory." I stroked the maroon scarf they gave me that was wrapped around my neck. They then gave me one last bear hug when I heard Japan clear his throat. I looked over to him and he tapped his watch signaling that it was time to go. I nodded and walked away from the people I called family.

~Timeskip~

As I was already good to go I was escorted to a big ship by the sea and looked over to my home one last time. "Philia, I promise you're gonna love it in my country." Japan said in his happy tone. "Y-yea... Sure." I stuttered. "So tell me Philia, what's your relationship with that American?" Japan asked, there was a bit of suspicious vibes coming from his tone when he said it but I immediately shook it off. "Well, you know, America freed me from Spain and promised me independence, but then he changed and broke that promise so I ran away from him, and for the rest of the story well... He just tried to track me down. And that's it." Japan had this dark aura around him as I was talking about America and asked once more. "And do you want to know why he broke that promise?" I looked at him suspiciously. Why was he asking so much questions? Why does he seem so shady when anybody mentions America? And why would he all of a sudden want to help colonized countries? I shook all the thoughts away and nodded, I would want to know why America broke the promise. Japan gave a smirk and replied. "He broke the promise because he saw how abundant your land is and wanted to use those resources not just for the money but also because he uses it to make war materials... Therefore making your land one of America's most targeted states for any enemies." I couldn't believe what I was hearing, my land and it's people are now endangered from America's enemies thanks to his foolish plans for my natural resources! "But don't worry, I did say that I would help you gain independence, and when you do it'll be before any of his enemies attack your land, okay?" I sighed and nodded. "Thank you Japan, I don't deserve your help." I said and hugged him. He had this guilty expression on his face but hugged me back anyways.

America's pov:

I growled as I wanted to tear every bit of blonde hair on my head. Where on earth is she?! I thought to myself as I slammed my glasses down in anger causing them to break, I opened the drawer and got another set of glasses, that was probably the tenth pair of glasses I broke in a week. I put the new ones on and gazed over the uncountable pile of letters from my parents about Ms. Belgium's and my wedding. I raged as I started punching anything that was in front of me. "S-sir?" I stopped and looked over to see one of my sergeants standing by my office door. "What?! You better have some good news or I will pulverize you with my bare hands!!!" The sergeant shivered and gulped at my statement and began talking. "W-we haven't completely f-found her yet, b-but we have heard some rumors that one of the trading partners... K-k-kidnapped her..." I thought for a moment and signaled him to leave and when he did I took my seat near my desk and started thinking about what the sergeant said. There is definitely a huge possibility... But I have over dozens of dozens, of trading partners... So which one would most likely kidnap a teenage looking girl? As I was going over my thoughts I was interrupted by the door bursting open. "There he is! Our second born son!" Oh no, I thought. "Hello Mother, Father..."