Untitled Part 30

Shoto Todoroki POV

After breakfast was over Izuku and I decided to watch tv, of course, I stayed far away from any news channels just in case any more bad news appeared to ruin Izuku's day. Instead, we watched movies to pass the time. By the time the first movie ended Izuku had his head on my lap while I played with his hair since I knew it would help keep him relaxed.

Some of our classmates joined us in our movie watching and a few times I could tell they wanted to ask Izuku some things but wisely decided against it since they didn't want to risk upsetting him, I was grateful for that as I also didn't want them to upset him. Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic left after breakfast to do some hero work but came back a few hours later and decided to stay longer, I guess neither of them could focus with Izuku hearing about Hisashi getting out, they were probably worried.

At around twelve-thirty Izuku decided he should go make lunch, of course, I went with and stayed close to him. "Izuku will you make Hot pot?" Present Mic asked. 

"Yeah, nobody wrote  any suggestions on the board though so can you ask to make sure everyone else is ok with that?" Izuku asked. 

"I'll do it," I said starting to walk off towards the lounge where everyone else was.

"A-ah actually Todoroki do you think you could stay in here with me?" He said nervously, I forgot that he didn't like me being away. 

"Yeah, I'll stay here," I said and Mr.Aizawa nodded at me to let us know he would go ask instead.

"You really like Todoroki don't you Izuku?" Present Mic asked suggestively and wiggled his eyebrows a bit. Izuku clearly didn't pick up on the tone of his voice and his back was turned to him.

"Yeah of course I do!" Izuku answered causing me to blush and Present Mic to smirk. Izuku continued getting what he needed until he couldn't reach the higher shelves that had the bigger pots and pans on them. "Todo can you lift me up to get that pan?" He asked and I nodded and lifted him up with ease since he hardly weighs anything. 

"Most of the class is fine with hot pot but a couple of them said they wanted the weird Italian dish you made the other night when 'Zashi and I weren't here." Mr. Aizawa said once he got back. Izuku seemed to know what he was talking about since he got another pot out but I didn't remember the name of it either. 

"They are talking about Fettuccini, I've made it a few times for you and Jazzy." He said putting the pot full of water on the stove to boil. Is he gonna make both at the same time?

"Oh, I think I remember that now, that's the one you make Garlic bread with isn't it?" Present Mic asked. Izuku nodded and had me get out the bread so he could make that too. So he's going to make Hot pot, Garlic bread, and Fettuccini just for lunch for twenty-two people and is acting like it's one of the easiest things ever. Is this just a normal thing, did I mention he also plans to make dessert for everyone?  He's very determined to make sure everyone's happy I guess, I'll just stay here and make sure he also stays happy.

Momo, Jirou, Uraraka, and Tsuyu came in a bit later and offered to help to which Izuku politely declined saying that he had me (not that he really had me doing anything) and that they were welcome to sit and watch if they wanted to. The girls were being a little loud as they sat conversing next to Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic but Izuku didn't seem to mind it, I actually think he enjoyed knowing there were more people around.

Once Izuku finished cooking Mr.Aizawa called everyone in for lunch and Izuku started on the dishes that were dirty from him cooking since he wasn't going to eat, he told me he was fine with me eating since I would still be close and everyone else would be around too. I figured Izuku wouldn't eat since he normally just eats breakfast or dinner.

"HEY NERD WHY AREN'T YOU EATING?!" Bakugo yelled. 

"You didn't have to be so loud he's right there," Kirishima said. 

"Ah, I'm just not hungry," Izuku replied simply, I guess that wasn't technically a lie although I knew the rest of the reason. How does he still act so polite after having Bakugo yell in his ear? Bakugo looked unsatisfied with that answer but for some reason, he didn't press for any more answers thankfully.

After that, we all finished our lunch and then the dessert (that Izuku had finished up while we were eating) in peace before returning to the lounge to continue our movie watching.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 831

Is this chapter mostly about lunch? Yes. Is it a shorter chapter. Also yes. Did you guys still enjoy it? I hope so.