Brought To Safety?

Year 1943

America's pov:

I sighed as I lay back on my office chair and stared at the ceiling. Doing work late at night is so frustrating. As I was about to get up and go to bed I decided to at least read the mail I received from my secretary this morning. "Mhm, boring, useless, waste of time." I mumbled as I went through bills, and some party invitations, but then one letter caught my attention. It was a white envelope and it was sealed with red wax, and I immediately knew who sent it. "Dad." I said with a very low voice. I never had a good relationship with my parents, because they only cared about me marrying a country who was rich and strong, but the problems were that all the rich lady countries I met were all spoiled and only wanted to marry me because of my parent's promise on giving them anything. I inhaled deeply and opened the letter and started reading.

Our dear second born son America,

We have had enough of your childish behavior on not marrying any of the suitors we have chosen for you. But since you seem to be busy with your new colony we're just gonna wait for you to be done with it already, because after you have done all the preparations we have decided to settle all of this once and for all.
You are simply going to marry Ms. Belgium and that's final no more excuses, and we have decided that after preparing your new colony that You and Ms. Belgium could spend your honeymoon there in Asia.
America, our beloved son, you know that your parents are just looking out for you and that this is for the best, so please just listen to us or you would just be a bad influence to your younger brothers, Australia and New Zealand.

Love, Dad and Mom
Mr. UK and Mrs. France

When the letter ended with just that I couldn't say a word, and I couldn't even tell if I was devastated, or furious. But whatever the letter meant I was an active volcano inside ready to erupt. Why and how could they do this to me?! How could they do this to me and not my older brother Canada?!.... Oh right, now I remember, Canada is their favorite and does whatever he wants to do! They take all the responsibilities off of him, because he's the older brother and places them on me, While he just runs free like a f**king ass pony!!!

I took a deep breath calming myself from that cursed letter and and started ripping it to pieces and threw it into the trash.

*Sigh*

I walked into my room and crashed on my bed. They're just forcing me into marrying someone I never even met before. Hm, come to think of it, what type of girl am I into? Well, definitely a girl who can handle herself when she's in trouble, because if she can handle herself, she can handle a family... What else... Oh, positively a girl who loves me for me and not for my money, and probably a girl who is hardworking and loves nature. As I listed the things I want for a wife, realization hit me and I felt a weird pain in my heart. "All these things I ever wanted in a girl was already in front of me this whole time!" It was there for so long but yet I didn't even realize it, and worst of all... I let it slip right through my fingers. I even made it cry and probably shattered it's dreams. "Damn it! If I hadn't been a fool and just gave her independence she would've already become a strong, rich country and my parents would have let me marry her. Sh** I'm so stupid!" I cursed at myself and that's when I had enough. "Guards!" I yelled and immediately three guards stepped into the room. "Yes Sir?"

"I want you three to go and gather the others to night and I need you to find the leader of this land, she has dark brown hair, and eyepatch, and has perfectly tanned skin." As I was describing her to them I just realized how immensely attractive she actually looked. "Yes of course, right away sir." They all saluted and ran off.