The Pyromaniac

Warning:
Pyromaniac Philia ahead! (Pyromaniac: A person who is crazy or can't live without burning any object, or in other words, someone who loves playing with fire)

No one's pov:

Spain backed away as fast as he could when she said that. "Are you okay America?" Philia asked as she held America's shoulder. "Y-yea, I'm fine." America said shocked that she was here. "T-two of you are working together?!" Spain said stuttering. "No, we just met a few hours ago. I was actually planning to go to war with you but instead, I guess since you're now weak... I can easily assassinate you." Philia said grinning. Spain was terrified  and just stood there silent staring at her and America. Philia then turned her head to the bed and looked at the woman hiding there watching everything. "I remember you..." The girl flinched and started tearing up. "You're that girl who mistreated me on the day Spain left me in the dungeon." Philia then closed her eye and gripped her stomach due to laughing so hard maniacally. Everyone just stared at the girl with the eye patch until she stopped laughing, and when she did she had a blush on her face and was smiling with her lips, Philia wiped a tear off her face due to her being entertained and laughing. America found her quite attractive when like this. "Huh, I'm surprised Spain is still with you up till now..." Philia said playfully and then looked at Spain and immediately the sincere smile on her face disappeared while facing him. "Good for you Spain, you finally chose a b**ch to be with." She said sitting on the foot of the bed and giving Spain the side-eye. "I'll give you two, 1 minute to get out of here." Spain said shakily. This made Philia frown and say while pouting like a kid. "Aaaaw... But we just got here..." Philia then got up and in the speed of light jumped on the bed and gripped on the other woman's neck, choking her. "...And I was just gonna bring out the karma." The girl tried to remove Philia's hand but failed as Philia gripped even tighter making her gag and choke.

Philia leaned to the girl's ear and whispered. "Tell the devil I said, Hey." and with those words Philia then stuck a bolo sword into the girl's stomach. The girl spat out blood and it squirted onto Philia's face.

Philia removed the sword from her stomach and the girl stained the covers with her blood. "What a beautiful piece of art I just made..." Philia said happily. She then faced Spain and America with crazy in her eyes. "The next art I'm gonna make is gonna be called..." she thought for a moment and then her face lit up. "Oh I know! I'll name it, Burnt Alive... And I need you to be the star Spain!"

Spain stumbled back terrified and looked over to see a blushing  and smiling America. "Are you seriously just gonna stand there while she kills me?!" America looked at Spain and happily replied. "No, but she's kinda hot like this." Philia then lit a match and threw it near the curtains which now caught fire. "Fire, isn't it lovely?" Philia took another match, lit it up and set the corpse of the girl on fire. "I'll be back..." Philia said as she pushed Spain into a chair and tied him up. "America do me a favor and watch him, while I go and kill security."

"My pleasure." America replied while taking a seat and watching the dead corpse burn.

~Timeskip~

A minute passes and when Philia has taken out all the guards she returned with a lighter and glass filled with gasoline. She then poured it on him and Spain started freaking out and struggling. "Philia stop..."
America suddenly said. Philia just looked up and glared at America. "Okay, don't get me wrong, but I get that you wanna take revenge just to avenge your family... But now this is to far." Philia just scoffed and laughed like it was a joke. "Are you being serious?! Look at me!!!" She immediately tore off the eye patch from her face revealed her empty socket and scar to the American. Suddenly she fell to her knees and started crying but this time her other eye socket released water mixed with blood and it all streamed down her face. America then knelt beside her and embraced her while Spain on the other hand just watched everything silently finally feeling all the guilt washing through him. "I-I just wanted to be free..." Philippines said loud enough for the two to hear. Spain then couldn't take the guilt anymore and spoke up. "A-America... I accept your deal on selling Philippines to you..." both immediately shot their heads up for what Spain said was unexpected. America then untied Spain and he led them to his office and started looking for something, and then pulled out a paper and handed it to America. As America was reading the paper he finally signed it and so did Spain.

"And now America has bought Philippines for 20 million dollars." Spain said and shook America's hand. Philia just stood there confused and looked at America. America noticed her confused face and walked up to her. "You bought my land... B-but, I wanted independence-" Philia was cut off by America when he said. "And it's independence you will get from me but first I'll have to teach you how to handle a country, and how to modernize it first... So how this works is that I'll give you independence but before that promise me that you will learn how to be a proper country well okay? So do we have a deal?" he said stretching his hand out. Philia was hesitant at first but in the end agreed and shook his hand. So it was now settled America was now helping the Philippines and Philippines signed a treaty to be America's ally.

~Timeskip Months of preparations~

Philippines was standing beside America as Spain was giving a speech about the treaty and finally when he was done he bowed and left the stage, the people cheered and shouted for they were now free from the Spaniards. And finally the time has come for Spain to leave, America and Philippines went to the docks along with Spain and bid him goodbye, America shook his hand one last time and Philippines walked up to him and hugged him. "Thank you Spain, gracias." Spain then smiled and hugged back. "No problem senorita and I'm so sorry, for everything." Spain finally let go and Philia then smiled and said. "I forgive you Spain." Spain smiled back one last time and boarded his ship. America and Philippines waved goodbye to the ship as the wind grew stronger and brushed against Philia's black military uniform and America's dark green uniform. This was it. Philia thought to herself, This is the moment everything changes for me.

1898 Philippine independence from Spain, but not quite from America yet...

~~~~~~~~~~
1188 words
~~~~~~~~~~