chapter 3-Tonight

Sowy for a long update, I wasn't paying attention to this...
So... enjoy dis crap I did.

After they arrived at Phil's house, Phil thanked Russia (again). Phil went inside and took off her shoes and leave it outside, both Russia and Ame looked at each other a bit confused. America asked Phil what she was doing, Phil then answered "Oh. I forgot to tell you that we filipinos remove our slippers,shoes, or anything we wear on our feet before we go inside, sometime we leave it inside if it's clean or untouched. Sorry Ame for not telling you, I was with my family for weeks so I have done this more back home. Russia then cut of the conversation and asked "Why are we talking about this right now?" America respond "It's just that I never saw Phil removing her shoes and leaving it outside before." Russia then remove his shoes and went straight in.

(This part was kinda cringy qwq)

While Russia was exploring Phil's house he found random pictures with Phil's family and friends

He reacted normally, but then Phil called Russia to the kitchen. "Yeah Phil, what is it?" Russia asked. Phil asked Russia a favor to help her cook. She was cooking her favorite food, a little souvenir she got from her parents before leaving.
(pancit canton (lucky me)ùwú(god love dis))

Russia went red for a moment but then started to help Phil. Russia was imagining Phil as a house wife cooking something, Russia was staring at the wall for a moment until Phil wave her hand infront of Russia "Ruski. Hello, you there?", Russia then blinked and rub his eyes "sorry I was imagining something" Russia said to Phil. Then Phil asked what did he imagining, Russia went complete silent. "N-nevermind, so do you know how to cook this?" Phil asked Russia. Russia replyed "well kinda. I mean I already cooked noodles before". Phil was surprised that Russia also cook, cause all she knows about him that he drinks vodka and he's a cat person .

Russia was suprised by a crack. He looks at Phil and saw her cracking the raw noodles.

After a few minutes America went to the kitchen to check what's Phil doing

After a few minutes America went to the kitchen to check what's Phil doing. Ame saw Russia helping Phil draining the water from the pot they use to cook. "Hey guys, what yah cookin?" America asked them while draining. "Oh! Hey Ame, we're just making my favorite dish." Phil answered. "Okay, just call me if you two are dont." America said and went back to the living room.

3 minutes later

Philippines P.O.V

"Ame! Foods ready!" I yelled from across the hallway. I turned around to look at Russia arranging the plates for me and then I heard foot steps, I knew it was America after the foot steps got close Ame slide is way to the dinning room. "I'm here. So what did you and Russia made?"  America said and then I answered "Filipino style- I mean pancit or noodles".

3rd person P.O.V

After (cause lazy af ;w;)

Phil asked, "So how was it?", "It was good!" Both Russia and America said it at the same time.  Russia looked at America very awkward, and Phil stared both of them back and forth. "W-well glad you two liked it." Phil said and smiled the sweetest smile she did. Russia and Ame went red like a red tomato, until they heard the doorbell rang.

And I oop and I oop, finally i uploaded this ;w;
Thanks for waiting for so long, like weeks. So um... I'm gonna start doing the next chapter and art.

Bai òwó