Chapter 26

Izuku Aizawa POV

"Now maybe we could think of a less gruesome story, how about how you met Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic?" Todoroki said, I sat up and nodded. 

"I actually met them on a mission, I actually used to look forward to missions. Even though I knew the punishment for failure it was the only time I actually got to leave the base. This job actually would've been simple and easy if I hadn't run into them. I had been sent out to a shop to get materials to make weapons for new members of the league. Jazzy and dad were at that shop too when I got there I'm not sure why though. 

I had almost made it out of the shop but alarms started going off and they started chasing me, I was beaten up badly and didn't know how to use my quirks at the time so I was practically quirkless and up against two pros so you can only imagine how that went. I was inevitably caught by dads capture scarf which hurts really bad if you're injured by the way," I paused for a moment and yawned as I felt myself getting tired, I decided to lay down next to Todoroki and continue the story.

I told him all about how I was interrogated by the police but then woke up back at the base a few hours later, how I was forced to gain another quirk (I didn't go into detail for the sake of both me and Todoroki), and how dad and Jazzy saved me from the base and offered for me to live with them and become a hero instead. 

By the time I finished the story Todoroki and I were both ready to sleep, "Goodnight Izuku." Todoroki said turning off the lights. 

"Night Todoroki," I replied with a whisper before almost immediately falling asleep next to Todoroki.

*The next morning*

I woke up to my alarm and looked over to see Todoroki also waking up. "Todoroki we have to get ready for school," I said with a small giggle as Todoroki shut the alarm off and quickly attempted to go back to sleep. I shook him a bit until he woke up again and this time I took the covers off and he finally got up.

Once we got dressed we went downstairs and to the kitchen so I could make breakfast for everyone. I was gonna make crepes since I Iooked on the little whiteboard on the fridge and that's what the majority of the class wanted. After dinner last night we decided to have everyone write down their name and what they wanted for breakfast and dinner the next day so that I could know what to make. 

I got out all the ingredients and handed Todoroki a bunch of strawberries to cut while I made the crepes. Once I started cooking I guess the rest of the class could smell them and came down to watch me cook. 

"You know Izuku, you don't always have to cook some of us can do it if you don't want too." I heard Momo say from behind the breakfast bar.

"It's alright, I really don't mind it," I said with a smile, it's true I actually really enjoy cooking.

"Hey Icy-hot! You're cutting those strawberries the wrong way!" Bakugo yelled causing most the class to look towards them. Can you even cut strawberries wrong? Todoroki and Bakugo bickered back and forth about the correct way to cut a strawberry and ended up having a competition and have me judge it for whatever reason.

By the time I finished cooking the crepes they were done with the competition. I looked at the strawberries and my eyes widened. The strawberries have been turned to mush! "Sorry, Izuku we got a little carried away," Todoroki said with a guilty look on his face

"Heh it's alright guys, I can't use them for the crepes I have extra strawberries I can cut up," I said smiling and heading to the fridge to grab more. This time I cut the fruit myself to avoid any competition and messes. Then I started putting powdered sugar on the crepes when dad and Jazzy walked in so they could get breakfast too. I quickly went and gave them both a hug before returning to my work.

One by one I handed my classmates a plate with their food. I went and sat next to Todoroki who was sitting across from dad and Jazzy. "I'm gonna eat now dad so I probably won't eat later," I said, dad just nodded and went back to eating.

"Wait Izuku, why do you only eat once a day? Actually sometimes I don't even see you do that." Todoroki said.

"Oh, well when I was at the villains base still I was very rarely allowed to eat and so now my stomach and digestive system are messed up and I can't eat much," I explained and Todoroki nodded in understanding.

The rest of the meal was silent until dad spoke up, "Alright finish up and get to class we have lots of quirk  training to do."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 900

I know this might have seemed like kind of a filler but I really wanted to give a short break from all the angsty stuff I put you guys through so I hope you all enjoyed.