The Anthophile's Christmas

~A few days later~

Spain's pov:

"Put the Christmas tree over there... Hey be careful with that! Ah, watch the pudding." Christmas is finally here and the aura is cheerful. This is the first Christmas I'm having with Philia and I can't wait to see her face with the gift I got her.

~Meanwhile in Philia's room~

Philia's pov:

"Ouch, ouch." It's Christmas and one of Spain's maids are helping me in getting into an evening gown, and unfortunately she's pulling the strings to much. "So sorry miss but it wouldn't look good if I made it loose."

*Sigh*
"It's alright just make it quick please."
After changing and putting everything else on I went downstairs to where Spain was.

Spain's pov:

As I was instructing everyone I checked my pocket watch and it was almost time for the evening party.

"Hi Spain."

I turned around and looked up above the stairs... And there she was, in the most beautiful gown.

I blushed so red that I looked like a tomato. "Uh... Spain are you okay? Are you sick?" I snapped out of it and faced her. "N-no I'm fine."

A few minutes later the guests were arriving and I was standing with Philia on top of the stairs while looking at the guests taking their seats. "Hey, do you might wanna get to know some of the guests?" I asked Philia and she nodded shyly.

As we walked down the stairs I pulled her towards a young man with slightly tanned skin. "Hola Mexico." the young man looked up and glared at me for a moment.

"Hello, Spain." he said coldly, this man doesn't like me that much because my father colonized him as well. "Look Mexico, I don't want any trouble I just want to introduce you to my friend-"

"I don't believe you." He cut me off. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I don't believe you've made a friend." He replied.

I just stared at him for a while and cleared my throat. "A-anyway meet my friend Philia."
I stepped to the side revealing Philia to Mexico.

Mexico stared at her for a long time and gave her a wide smile. "Hello Señora pleasure to meet you." He said in a sweet tone while he grabbed her hand and kissed it. "H-hello Sir Mexico, pleasure meeting you too."

I got kinda jealous that he kissed her hand so I held her shoulders and pushed her to a different area...

"Why good evening Spain."

I turned to see Great Britain accompanied by Ms. France, Sir Netherlands, and Sir Portugal. I sweatdropped, my rivals. "Say what have you got there?" Ms. France said while leaning to her husband Great Britain. "Nothing." I said trying to block Philia from their sight. "Pssh, yeah right!" said Portugal. "It looks like he's hiding a girl." said Netherlands.

I sighed in defeat and stepped aside to show my sweet Filipinas to those good for nothing scoundrels. "Well hello sweetie, what's your name?" France said as she walked toward Philia. "I'm Philia." She did a curtsy in front of France. "Hello Philia, I'm France, that's my husband Britain, and there's Netherlands and Portugal." Philia waved at them which they waved back obviously.

"Say, Philia, do you own this land?" Great Britain asked. "Yes sir." she nodded. "It's beautiful." France complimented. Ugh what are they up to now? "Okay, that's enough I said as I told Philia to go around and make new friends, Netherlands spoke up.

"Well would you look at that Mr. Hispanic here thinks we will steal this land from him. "Shut up you dirty Dutch." I snapped at him. "As of expected, the lad is just like his weak father." Britain said quite loudly.