chapter 2-Move on

Before this chapter starts, sorry this took so long to update. I deleted my watpad last few months ago and thought nobody will like this story of mine but nope.

Btw all the arts you see in thus chapter is made by meh.

Now I'm back
Ok let's get right into the chapter!

Another day, another week of America's broken heart from Russia's true break up. America has been I his room for 2 week sobing his pain after hearing those word over and over again.

 America has been I his room for 2 week sobing his pain after hearing those word over and over again

On 8am America heard a knock on the door. He opened the door to see Canada with his breakfast. "Thanks Nada" America responded with a weak and deppresing voice. Before Canada hand over America's food she straight up grabbing Ame's arm outside the room. "Ame I don't wanna see you like this everyday, move on. You can't keep doing this for another week, and I can't keep bringing your food like a maid!" Canada said with a little anger. America then replied, "Chill sis. I never seen you this mad before, but you can't feel what I feel.", Canada just stare at America for 2 seconds and put down Ame's breakfast. Nada put both her hands into both Ame's shoulders " Bro I can't chill! You need to change, starting today. How about talking to someone about your feelings, who can understand".

 How about talking to someone about your feelings, who can understand"

America smiled and said to Canada, "Thanks sis. And btw can I have my breakfast now? I'm starving." "Oh sorry". Nada hand over Ame's breakfast. After Nada gave him the breakfast she made, Ame went down stairs to the dinning room. Canada proudly kept this word in her mind "I'm a good sister".

After Ame finished his breakfast, he sat on the couch to think who should he talk to, then Canada sat next to him and asked "Do you have someone in mind to talk to? Like, someone close to you?" America then thought of someone, someone who can also make him smile. Ame answered Nada's question, "yes!"

At 3:40pm America went outside to go get some mcdonald's because he haven't had those in 2 weeks. When he went inside he saw Phil eating by herself. After Ame ordered and got his food, he sat next to Phil and said "Hi Phil". Phil was surprised "Oh my! Ame where have you been? What happend? Did something bad happend? I haven't seen you for 2 weeks, what's been going on?" Phil straight up and asked ame without a single hello.