Chapter 19

(Hey everyone I just posted chapter 1 of my new Fanfic Sinner's Children and I would like all of you to go check it out but with that out of the way let's get started.)

Izuku walked into the classroom and all eyes we're on him. They all started asking questions like who is she and why is she wearing a boys uniform. Lida came up to Izuku. "Excuse me miss but who are you? And why are you wearing a boy's uniform?" Lida asked as he started waving his hands in Izuku's face. Izuku's face started looking more like a angry one. (RUN LIDA RUN) Izuku actives his quirk and his eyes turn red. Lida backs up scared. "HEY ISN'T THAT DEKU'S QUIRK?!" Bakugo yells. Everyone looks surprised at Izuku. "Green hair, Emerald eyes,and feckless... Midoriya is that you?" Lida asked. "Yes..." Izuku answers. "But why are you a girl?" Lida asks. "I was at the mall and I saw this couple fighting and the girlfriend fired her quirk GenderBend and this happened and now I'll be like this for a week to a month." Izuku explains. "HAHA SHITTY DEKU!" Bakugo yells. Izuku shoots black flames at bakugo while he's laughing his ass off and not paying attention. "Oh shit..." Bakugo says as he gets hit. "Anyone else?" Izuku asked with cold tone. Everyone said no or shake their head no.

Timeskip to lunch

Uraraka walks up to Izuku. "Hey Deku want to grab some lunch?" She asked. "Sure why not." Izuku said as Mintea tries to grop Izuku's ass (KEYWORD:TRIES) Only to be meet with a black flame covered kick to the balls. "Let's go." Izuku says as hr walks off with Uraraka. "Why....." Mineta says with pain.

(Sorry for the shorter chapter I was busy with my new story. Please go check it out and tell me how it is along with how long Izuku should remain a girl.)