Chapter 18

(Izuku got turned into a girl when will he turn back? Will Toga still want to be with him?)

Izuku is a girl?!?!?! "What the hell..?" Izuku says. "Izu-Kun your a girl?" Toga asks. "It....appears....so....." Izuku says angrily. This scarred Toga a bit. "OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!" A new voice said. Izuku and Toga looked in the  direction of the voice. It was the one who used her quirk and turned Izuku into a girl. "I'm so sorry. Are you two alright?" The girl asked. "Clearly not since I'm a girl now!" Izuku yelled. "You got hit by my quirk?" She asked. "Clearly...." Izuku said. "My name is Zella Harris and my quirk is GenderBend." Zel said. "I'm Izuku Midoriya and I can tell..." Izuku said. "So when should he be back to normal?" Toga asked. "The least is a week but the most anyone has been swapped is a month." Zel said. "So about a week to a month is how long I have to wait to return to normal." Izuku asked. "Pretty much but if it's longer than that please give me a call." She says while handing over a note with her number on it to Izuku. "Ok." Izuku says while grabbing it. "Again so sorry but I have to get home." Zel says. "Goodbye." Izuku and Toga say while she walks away. "Now how am I going to tell this to my parents....." Izuku says nervously.

Timeskip

"So that's what happened...." Izuku said. "You mean to tell me that my son is now a girl?" Tatsumi said still not understanding. "Yes dad...." Izuku said. "How long is this going to last?" Inko asked. "About a week to a month." Izuku said. "Ok let's just get through this and not worry about it. It will be over before we know it." Tatsumi said as he went to go to bed and Inko followed. "Toga you staying tonight?" Izuku asked. "Yes." Toga replied. They both walked into Izuku's room. "Ugh how do you walk around with these things?" Izuku asked referring to his new 'assessories'.  Toga looks at them seeing how much bigger they are than hers. "... I wouldn't know..." Toga said getting a bit jealous. Toga walked up from behind Izuku and started gropping them. "You only been a girl for an hour and you've got bigger boobs than me..." Toga said jealous. "Toga please stop...." Izuku said. "Oh sorry Izu-Kun..." Toga said. "It's alright let's just get to sleep I have school tommorw sadly." Izuku said. "Ok" Toga said. They go to bed.

Timeskip to the next day.
Izuku is walking though the halls wearing his normal uniform with everyone looking and talking about him. "Who is she?" One girl said. "Why is she wearing a boys uniform?" A 2nd girl said. "She's cute but why is she wearing a boys uniform?" A boy said. Izuku arrived at the 1-A class. "Here we go..." Izuku says as he walks in.

To be continued.

(Poor Izuku. Well see ya next time.)