Chapter 17 the date

(Hey y'all gonna like this chapter. I hope.)

Izuku and Toga get woken up by sounds of a camera. "What's going on?" Izuku said tiredly. Izuku and Toga are fully awake with Toga still on Izuku's chest to see Inko taking pictures of them. "Mrs.Midoriya why are you taking pictures?" Toga said. Then it both hit them. They were in the same bed and Inko has taken pictures of them. "You two look so cute together especially with Toga laying on you!" Inko said excitingly. As Inko said this Izuku fell out of the bed. "Mom delete those!" Izuku yelled. "I just sent them to your father." Inko said. "....fine I'm going to get in the shower I have plans today...." Izuku said while grabbing clothes to get into the shower.

After the shower.

Izuku walked out of the shower with black shorts and white shirt on and walked to Inko and Tatsumi. "Hey where did Toga go?" Izuku asked. "Oh she went back to her house to get ready for your date." Inko said. "What... how do you know about that?!?!" Izuku asked while he is beat red. "She told me that you asked her out and how. My little Izuku is growing up!" She said. "Goodluck son. And You have a fieldtrip coming up right?" Tatsumi asked. "Yes dad." Izuku said. "Your able to go." Tatsumi stated. "Thanks dad." Izuku leaves.

Time skip to the date at the mall.

Izuku has a green short sleeve shirt on along with black jacket,black pants and his signature red shoes.(Note I can't find a pic so yeah.) "Where is  she?" Izuku asked while looking for Toga. "Izu-Kun!!!" Some one yelled. Izuku turned around to see it was Toga.

 Izuku turned around to see it was Toga

(What Toga is wearing.)

"You look nice." Toga said. "Thanks you. "Beautiful..." Izuku mumbled. "What?" Toga asked. "N-Nothing." Izuku said and went red. Toga just laughed. "So want to go get some icecream?" Izuku asked. "Sure." Toga said. They walk off to the icecream stand. "So what would you like?" Worker asked. "Can I get vanilla icecream in a cone?" Toga asked. "Here you go." Worker gave Toga her it. "And for you?" Worker asked Izuku. "Can I get chocolate and vanilla swirl?" Izuku asked. "Here you go." He gave it to Izuku and he payed half the price because they had a couples discount. "It's so good." Toga claimed. "Yeah it is." Izuku said.

They were walking around the mall for hours shopping and eating and in all just enjoying the time they were spending together. "Today was nice wasn't it?" Izuku asked. "Yeah it was." Toga said. They kept walking and saw a couple fighting. They were yelling at each other till the girlfreind shot her quirk at them by accident. Izuku pushed Toga out of the way so she didn't get hit but instead he got hit. "IZUKU!!!" Toga yelled." The dust started to clear and Toga saw Izuku but something was different. The dust completely cleared and Izuku was a girl!!!!!!

To be continued

(Wow what a cliffhanger. Hope y'all enjoyed. BYE!)