Chapter 16

(Hey everyone I'm going to try the style of typing I did last time. And Partners in Crime is 3rd in DekuXToga I'm so happy because of that and for that I thank you. P.S I make a change to Izuku's Quirk instead of it just covering his arms he can just manipulate black flames so it can go on any part of his body. Now let's get on with the story.)

Izuku,Toga,Inko,and Tatsumi/A.F.O are sitting at the table as Inko just put the food on the table. <"W-Why is Toga here."> Izuku Thought. "Izuku how's school doing?" Tatsumi asked. "It's doing great besides how much more people are praising me after winning that fighting Festival 2 weeks ago." "Well you did win mostly every battle without getting hit but you did win in the end." Tatsumi said proudly. "Yes Izuku you did great then I'm proud of you." Inko said nicely. "You were so cool Izu-Kun." Toga said. "Thanks."

Small time skip because I'm not good with eating scenes.

The four have finished eating and it was dark out. "It's got dark I should be heading home now." Toga said. "Why don't you stay the night." Inko suggested. "But where would I sleep?" Toga asked. "In Izuku's room of course. " "M-Mom!?!" Izuku yelled embarrassed. "A-Are you sure? Where would Izu-Kun sleep..?" Toga blushed as she asked. "You two have to figure that out." Inko said teasingly. Izuku and Toga are blushing deeply. "Goodnight children." Inko said while she and Tatsumi went to bed. "Goodnight Mom." Izuku said. "Goodnight Mrs.Midoriya." Toga said

After a few minutes they're in Izuku's room. "You can take the bed. I'm going to sleep on the floor." Izuku said while putting a blanket on the floor. "No I can't just barge in then take your bed and make you sleep on the floor." Toga said. "Your a guest so please take the bed." Izuku insisted. "W-We can s-share....." Toga said blushing. Izuku blushed as well from just hearing it. "A-Are you sure you want to share with a boy?" Izuku asked. Toga just nodded. "O-Ok..." Izuku said. Both of them got into the bed. They laid back to back. "I'm sorry for my mom she can be embarrassing sometimes." Izuku said. "It's fine it was fun. Especially spending more time with you." Toga grabbed Izuku's hand and held it. Izuku accepted and didn't resist. They both turned around and sat up putting their backs to the wall with Toga leaning on Izuku's shoulder. "H-Hey Toga...." Izuku said. "Yes?" Toga said. "W-Would you like to go on a date with me tommorw?" Izuku asked while blushing. "Yes." Toga said all most immediately. They both fell asleep with Toga laying on Izuku's chest.

To be countiued....

(Wow they have gotten a lot closer since last time. They have a date but will it go as planned.....)