christmas

i started this early so there was no way i'd be late

•••

charlie took a deep breath before going into the kitchen.

everyone was screaming.

"i don't know what i expected." she said, walking out before she could hear anything else.

•••

"can i leave the decorating to you guys?" charlie asked.

"of course!" alastor smiled.

"mhm." niffty said.

"maybe." angel wasn't even paying attention.

later..

"hey gu-.. why is niffty on top of the tree?"

angel was on the couch flipping through a porn magazine, alastor was looking very proud of himself, and niffty was on the top of the tree giggling.

"i couldn't decide between a star or an angel, so i went with both!" alastor said with a smile.

"awwwww!" charlie giggled. "but get her down, please."

•••

"oh, charlie!" alastor said randomly.

"yeah?"

"i invited my cousin and his family to dinner, and they might bring their friends. is that alright?"

"oh! blitzo, stolas, and loona? sure, that's alright."

later..

blitzo and stolas were making out on the couch. moxxie was sobbing as millie comforted him. loona was chugging a bottle of champagne.

"alastor?"

"yes, charlie?"

"it's not alright."

•••

lucifer and stolas were chatting while sitting on the couch.

"yes, blitzo is my husband."

"so... him?"

lucifer pointed at blitzo.

he was trying to swallow an entire rolled up pizza covered in beans and cheese whole.

loona was filming, moxxie was just losing it, and millie was encouraging him.

stolas smiled softly. "yeah, him."

•••

angel dust and husk were fucking on the couch in the lounge. they thought everyone was asleep so it wouldn't be a problem.

meanwhile, vaggie was coming out of the kitchen. she made herself a midnight snack.

as she walked back up to the room, she saw angel and husk on the couch. she nearly choked on her salad.

"are you guys FUCKING?!"

husk paused and angel turned red, looking up at vaggie.

"RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY SALAD?!?"

•••

AND I STILL ENDED UP LATE