Chapter 24

Izuku Aizawa POV

"Well looks like you'll only need a couple more trips back here before you're all healed again, stop being so reckless." Recovery girl told me. 

"Sorry, I'll try to be more careful next time," I replied. 

"Good, now go back to the dorms and get some rest." She demanded. I nodded and hopped off the bed. Dad and Jazzy went with Todoroki and I back to the dorms. 

"Izuku tomorrow I want you to try using your forth quirk again, I know you don't like that one but I don't want you to use your fire quirk until you are completely healed from this, plus if you can learn to control ink and lessen the side effect then it will be a great asset to you," Dad said and I just nodded, I didn't want to use ink but if dad wants me to then I will. 

Once we arrived back at the dorms I gave dad and Jazzy a hug, I didn't really want them to leave but I know they have work to do. "Bye dad, bye Jazzy," I said before going inside with Todoroki. There weren't too many others downstairs at the moment so Todoroki and I sat down on the couch.

Todoroki got out his phone and started scrolling through something, maybe he's playing a game, no Todoroki doesn't seem like the type to play games. I got out my phone and started drawing on my art app. For some reason I found myself drawing Todoroki, maybe it's because I've been spending a lot of time with him. 

"Izuku."

"Yeah Todoroki?" I asked not taking my eyes off of my drawing.

"Do you think you would be comfortable telling me what happened with the villains, how do you know them?" The question surprised me so I froze. 

"U-um, I guess I can start telling you a little bit but it's a really sensitive topic so I won't be able to finish the whole story at one time." I'm not sure why but I feel a lot more comfortable around Todoroki than I do with the others, I don't stutter as much either.

"That's fine, start with as much as you want."

"Ok, so from what I know my mom was killed by my father once I was born, so I never knew her, at least that's what I've been told, I actually don't remember anything under the age of six. My father was part of the League of Villains, he was trying to raise me as a villain and I guess I kind of was for a while. When my father found out I was quirkless he was livid, he had been expecting me to be born with both my mother and his quirk. S-so he sent me to our master, our master has the power to give people quirks, my father told him to give me a fire quirk. I was strapped to a table and gagged so I didn't disturb the peace. Being given a quirk the way I was is the most painful thing I will ever have to go through." I paused there for a moment and felt my face, I was already crying from this but Todoroki deserves to know.

"Do you wanna stop there? We can continue this later, I don't want you to get overwhelmed and from the beginning of the story, I can tell it's pretty traumatizing." 

"Y-yeah maybe later," I said and Todoroki nodded. I hugged Todoroki and cried into his chest, he tried to comfort me and told me that it was fine to cry. I don't even think I was just crying because of the story anymore. I haven't let myself breakdown like this since before we went to USJ. 

At one point Sero came downstairs but quickly went back upstairs when he saw what was going on probably not wanting to get involved. I soon found myself getting tired and ended up falling asleep still holding onto Todoroki as if he were my lifeline. 

*Click* *Click* 

I woke up to see Uraraka taking pictures of me and Todoroki. "Sorry Izuku did she wake you up? I didn't want her to take pictures but I couldn't really stop her." Todoroki said. 

"It's alright Todoroki, what time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes. 

"Four-thirty."

"Alright I'll go make dinner for everyone, Todoroki can you ask if anyone has any suggestions, I don't think they can hear me," I said standing up, Todoroki nodded and got up to.

"Izuku is gonna make dinner, does anyone have a suggestion?" Almost everyone raised their hand or started yelling out suggestions. While Todoroki decided on what we would have I texted dad and Jazzy and let them know I was about to make dinner. They still don't really know how to cook so I figured they would rather eat here than go back to freezer meals. 

"Izuku we did a vote and the winner was Yakitori." 

"Alright, I'll make that then, wanna come with Todoroki?" I asked and he nodded. Todoroki and I headed to the kitchen and I got to cooking Todoroki helped me with cutting the chicken so it went faster. Eventually, Bakugo came in to help us cut the chicken too but Todoroki kicked him out when he started to yell about us being slow or doing it the wrong way. Some of the others just came to watch and talk to us.

Soon we finished cutting the chicken and I started cooking it. Dad and Jazzy showed up while I was doing that. "Izuku have you eaten today?" Dad asked and I shook my head. "I want you to eat dinner then alright?" 

"Yes sir."  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 956