Huge Change

~years later~

No ones pov:

"Kuya watch out!!!" Philia yelled as the ball she kicked to hard flew and ended up hitting Del's head. "Aray!.... Sakit naman" Del winced in pain as he rubbed the part of his head where the ball hit him.

"I'm so sorry Kuya, pasenya na." Philia ran to her brother's side as he stood up and tackled his sister.

Both rolled in the sand as they both laughed out of all the fun they were having. "My sister is so big now, she's such a young lady like Mama!" Philia stopped laughing for awhile and was silent.

"S-sorry I'm just.... Uh..." Philia stuttered. "Hey it's okay, I understand." Del hugged her tightly. "Shall we head home now?"

Philia took her Kuya's hand and walked home with him. While they walked in the house they saw their Papa making dinner.

"Kamusta Papa!" they both shouted. "Kamusta aking anak." he greeted back.

"Come and eat dinner's ready."
All sat and ate while talking and laughing about what happened to their day. "And then when the ball hit Kuya he shouted.... ARAY!!!" both Philia and KKK laughed while Del blushed feeling embarrassed. "N-no that's definitely not true!"

"Oh really? Well I know what I heard." Philia said teasingly. "Okay, okay, enough you two get ready to sleep remember, we have to help the villagers tomorrow so we need our strength. "Yes po." both answered politely.

Both obeyed what KKK ordered them to do and lay down on their hammocks and both drifted of to sleep.

??? Pov:

My men and I have been traveling to a place my Father always wanted to claim his before he died.

Ugh... Stupid place, stupid Padre, and stupid ship that we've been riding and sailing for days!

"Sir?" the captain of the ship said. "Que?" I said coldly. The captain was taken aback a little and when he regained his composure he said. "Sir we've been sailing for days and we're about to run out of food." I got irritated as I asked. "Are you sure we followed the exact directions on the map?! Because it's been days and how does Father expect me to fulfill the promise of colonizing this land that doesn't even exist?! I yelled out loud.

I took a deep breath as I tried to keep calm again. "Look just follow the directions on the map and save as much food as possible, if we don't find this land soon we might as well give up! Don't stop searching though." I said as the captain nodded and scurried away.

I reeled in a deep sigh as I pulled out my pocket watch. 2:13AM... It's so late but our desperate search for land may not stop. Even if it's not the land Padre told us about before his death.

He told me that you could tell the land apart by seeing all the natural riches, saying that it's the richest land he's seen yet, that's why he wanted it so bad... And here I am, his stupid son who got lost in the middle of nowhere just because of the stupid responsibilities he has to make for his country.

"Sir, sir!!! We've found it, we've found the land your father talked about!!!" I looked up surprised and nodded while giving a small smirk.

Great now for the hard part fighting the folks who lived here for their land. I've heard from Father that the people in this land are hardcore that most of his soldiers died... That's why I came prepared.....

~4:56AM~

Philia's pov:

I woke up to the sound of rustling. Getting up groggily I looked around the room kuya Del was still sleeping peacefully, so I walked over to Papa's room and he was sleeping as well.

There again, I heard the rustling noises so I decided to go and investigate. I checked the kitchen, the bathroom, the backyard... Still there was nothing that could've made that rustling noise. Well... There is only one way to search for answers.... I'd have to leave the house.

I went over to the door amd opened it, I ran outside and no matter how much I've searched I still couldn't find the source of the rustling... But then I heard something else.

It sounded like people talking. Following the the voices it led me to the beach. As I went closer and closer the talking got louder and louder until when I thought I got close enough I hid behind a tree.

I saw people laughing and chatting on the shore while the rest were helping with unpacking their tents while all of this happened something or someone, caught my attention.

A young man who looked like a teenager about my age stepped out of the boat heaving a huge breath of air, and he wasn't just any young man he had a mark on his arm meaning he was a country leader like me.

As all of the thoughts raced through my head I finally snapped out of it when I thought to myself. Maybe they're just here because they are one of our trading partners.

I finally accepted that thought and started walking back home.

I held a spear in my hand that Papa crafted for me, I brought it out with me when I left the house.

I was reaching the bridge made out of rope and wooden planks that goes across the river leading to the village, until...

"H-hola."

I turned around to see the country leader I saw earlier, due to me being surprised I pointed the spearhead toward his neck.

??? Pov:

When I just arrived here my men were setting up the camping ground when I saw a woman country leader with a spear watching everything. But then when she started walking away I decided to follow her leading the way she reached a man made bridge. I decided to at least start a small conversation.

No ones pov: (Back to the present)

"Who are you?" Philia demanded. My name is Prince Spain of España! Spain immediately gave out his name.

"I sorry I startled you senorita but please put the spear down." Spain raised his hands to show that he means no harm.

Philia was hesitant but put it down anyway. "What's your business here?" she asked again. Spain sweatdropped and thought of a strong explanation. "W-we came here to trade."

Philia didn't fully trust him yet but she softened her face. By this time the sun was rising and the two could see each other clearly now.

Spain's pov:

When the sun rose up I could finally see her clearly and... I blushed madly at how beautiful she was up close.

She had a body of a goddess, her eyes were different colors, on the left side her eye is golden yellow and on the right was amber, and she had mid-length brunette hair.

She was just so beautiful.

Philia's pov:

The guy has been staring at me for a while now. Then he started talking again, he asked. "May I asked for your name senorita?"

"I-I... Uhm... " before I could say anything an arm swiped across my chest pushing me back a bit. I looked up to see who it was.

"Papa?!"

KKK glared at Spain then he faced me. "What were you thinking anak?!" I was way to shocked to answer, so Papa just faced Spain again and coldly told him. "Stay away from me and my family!" and with those words Papa dragged me across the bridge and forcefully chopped the rope separating us from Spain.

~~~~~~~
1309 words
~~~~~~~