Chap 3 - Friendship to rivalry

Narator's POV:

China and America were good friends they were well respected and known to be one of the top most powerful bussiness in the world.They aren't bussiness partners but they always by their sides....well not for long.

China got bank rob and her anger got the best of her.Her company crashed down ever since she got bank rob and America took the place to be the top 1 most powerful company in the world America and his family never been happy than before so China have to come up with a solution to make her company back on the rightful place that what she thinks.China started copying form other companies product and it didn't go has she wanted.One day she got an invitation from America celebrating that he be came top 1 and this pissed China the most.

As she arrived at the party she saw America standing there she offered America to talk to her at the balcony of course he accepted it.It started a small nice talk and...."You know your company well better if it was destroyed"China with a small smile at her face while looking up at the stars"wait what did you just say?"America said and look at China with a confused look "i mean come on your father give you company for what reason?"china still looking at the stars "my father gave me the company beacause he knows best"America said with anger "still acting like a child huh? your father just gave it to you beacause you look buff and handsome?...huh?...right America?"China replied now looking at America with a smirk on her face "my father has nothing to with this china."America said keeping his anger bubbled up "oh wow defending like a
dog you are..."China said "what's your problem?! is it beacause you lost your place? or maybe the fact that your company is going weaker..."America said "shut up you pig... make sure that your company doesn't lose it precious toy~"China grin and walk away.

PRESENT DAY

Ame's pov

I wanted to confront her and slap her face but i don't want any drama happening right now.I walked off to find Canada i searched and i seaeched and i finally found Canada talking to his "friend" Ukraine.'So Canada was talking to his boyfriend this whole time...'i thought with a small smile in his face.I walked over to Canada quitely and"Hey bro! how was you date with your boyfriend?"i said teasingly"Bro! you scared me!" Canada said with a shock in his face it was priceless i laughed and look over at Ukraine who is blushing mess"My brother said he gave you mr.cuddle is that true?"i ask jokingly"y-yes ..."Ukraine asnwered"Did kiss it?did you hug it or cuddle it and think  it was Canada?"i ask again tesingly i saw Ukraine was blushing hard"Bro! Stop that! your embbarrasing him!"Canada said and hug Ukraine in his arms which suprise Ukriane and blushing hard"ok ok i'll leave you two lovebirds alone and if you two done tell me if you two kissed ok?" i said jokingly and run away i heard Canada" i wish i didn't intived you to come with me!"Canada shouted"you're welcome" i shouted back still run away.

i was walking backwards i should look where i was going until i bump into someone.

-------------------
ok how long i was gone? who cares for now.
here is the chap 3 and yes the cover of the book is my drawing so is this.
anyway i hoped you enjoy my short story i hope....
welp see you in the next chapter!