clarification posts

so anyone new to hazbin hotel is probably seeing a lot of comments like these:
- the creator drew child porn
- the creator drew bestiality
- the creator knowingly worked with a former cult leader
- the creator has hired pedophiles
so i thought, before writing any oneshots, id make a post debunking these rumors and explaining their origins before you all go onision haters on twitter on me. (disclaimer: no, i dont like onision)
id like to warn you all that we're about to get into some heavy shit, and if you aren't a big boy who can handle extreme topics i suggest you stop reading immediately.
first, the child porn rumor. this one is the easiest to debunk.
so everyone is getting their titties in a twist because of this screenshot
update: the screenshot has been marked as inappropriate despite there not being any kind of inappropriate media in the screenshot. in my attempt to figure out why it was marked inappropriate, i found something that said i should receive a private message from wattpad allowing me to submit an appeal to get this image unmarked and available to be seen. i did not receive this message. well, the screenshot wasnt really that important. anyway, back to the rant i guess.
i dont know if this is the exact screenshot, but it clearly depicts these two characters, gustav and addison, as being in a romantic relationship. the problem with this screenshot is that gustav is supposedly a teacher whereas addison is a student. there is some truth to that, but not in the way you'd think.
in the comic, gustav (the blue-haired boy) is 19. he graduated from the school and came back to help, to be a teacher assistant of sorts. addison (the green sweater dude) is a student, but he is 18. they are both legal adults and there is therefore nothing pedophilic about the relationship.
another thing about the pedophilia rumor, this is a screenshot from viv's tumblr.

and yeah, it looks pretty bad. but this wasnt meant to be offensive. remember when everyone used to be obsessed with telling each other to drink bleach?
it was shocking, it was fucked up, but this is all in retrospect. at the time, it was funny.
that's how this was to vivziepop.
this was absolutely fucked up, and that was what made it funny. since that, vivziepop has addressed this and apologized for it in an apology/rumor debunking letter posted in 2018.
next, we have the bestiality rumor.
uh... im not gonna bullshit you guys, that happened. vivziepop drew addison fucking a snake once. but the original drawing was posted 6 years ago, and this was also addressed in the apology letter. she has denounced this and no longer draws things like that
now, we get into vivzie working with a cult leader/abuser/pedophile.
this one gets confusing.
vivzie hired an artist named kendraws, who allegedly abused some ex-friends and ran a cult.
i could get into it, but as an outsider, that would give me the "he said, she said" perspective which would be a very awful position to be in.
so, instead i'll just give you the link to the blog post in which kendraws addresses and debunks these rumors. https://kendraws.tumblr.com/post/126592479652/kensrebuttal if that link doesnt work, alert me and i will be happy to dm it to anyone who wants any further information.
if there is anything i havent addressed that requires any clarification, dm me and i will provide said clarification for you.