Movie Marathons and Uber Drivers

(READ BOLD CAPTION AT THE BOTTOM!)

After the whole conversation, we just hung around my room for a while, I decided to play a movie in the living room before I made dinner for the two of us, my mom included making it a three.
"What movie do you wanna watch?" I asked.
"I don't know." He replied sternly, cocking his head to the side and looking the TV. "I never watch Television much."
"Oh." I said a bit disappointed. "You can always watch movies and shows with me though!" I smiled.
He smiled too. "I'll do that then."
"There's a lot of genres you can pick from, but first I need to know if you would like to do a movie marathon tonight or just one movie and then go to sleep?" I asked.
He thought about it for a bit before he answered with whatever you want.
I puffed my cheeks out and thought about it for a bit.
"Three movies." I held out three fingers towards him. "One Science Fiction." I held out my index finger. "One Thriller." I held out my index and middle finger. "And one "
He looked at me and nodded.
"Any objections or suggestions?" I asked.
He shook his head.
"Alright then." I then got the remote to watch something on HULU or Netflix.
We picked the first movie of the "Matrix" on Netflix to watch first.
I grabbed two blankets and started to made some popcorn. I took out the bag of kernels and placed it in the microwave for a minute-and-a-half, causing satisfying popping noises as the bag spun around, inflating by the second. After the timer beeped indicating that the popcorn was done popping, I carefully took it out and opened the bag, the heat slapping me in the face.
'Okay then bag of popcorn. Have it your way.' I thought to myself.
I walked over to the kitchen counter to put a little more salt on the popcorn. I shook the bag afterwards to spread it around more.
"It started." Todoroki said loudly from the other room in his usual tone.
"Coming!" I said back, grabbing the bag and practically yeeting myself on the couch.
I grabbed a handful of popcorn and stuffed my mouth with it, then wrapped myself in my blanket.
With a moment of realization thanks to the dryness of my mouth from the salty popcorn, I said loudly, "Fuck! I forgot the drinks."
I jolted up, still wrapped around the blanket, and waddled over to the kitchen looking like Mother Mary from the way the blanket was on me. The only thing needed was Jesus.
I opened the fridge and took two bottles of strawberry-flavored Ramune drinks, then sped back to the couch.
Or waddled.
Yeah, waddled.
Meanwhile the movie played some boring running part at the beginning, I remembered I had to message Uraraka and tell her when we would meet tomorrow. I pulled out my phone and texted the number.

Uraraka

Me: Hey
Me: Sorry I forgot to text you...
Me: So what are the plans for tomorrow
Me: ???
Delivered

Not expecting her to reply until a while later, I went back to watching the movie, not really noticing I had left my phone on mute since that's what I had placed it as before the movie was even picked to not be interrupted during the process of watching, and so I wouldn't be as distracted as always.
At around half-way through the movie and Todoroki was now fully into the whole thing. He kept getting excited(in his own way of showing excitement) when something cool or badass was going on.
I smiled, knowing that this is something he really truly enjoys now and probably would wanna do it again.
Watch movies like the "Matrix" I mean.
When the movie ended he jolted up and was with such glee that I could practically compare him to a seven year-old who just watched some guy become a hero.
I became saddened and annoyed at the thought. 'Like my life's admiration to All Might.' I brushed the thought away quickly before I grew irritated and ruined the fun evening with my friend.
"Did you like the movie?" I asked him.
"It was great. I've never seen a movie like that before." He said in his usual tone, yet something changed. It sounded monochrome like usual, but he was smiling.
I've gotten to see his smiles more often and in all honesty, they make me wanna smile like that too.
I was jealous.
His smile is so beautiful, it lights up the room.
"You should smile more often..." I blurted out without thinking. When I realized what I'd said, I covered my mouth with both my hands, feeling my face heat up a bit from embarrassment. "I'm sorry... well- not really, it's true! But I'm sorry, you weren't meant to hear that. Those were just my thoughts. It was an accident! I'm so sorry! Ack! This is embarrassing! I-"
He took a step towards me and cut my rambling off by placing his hand on my hair. "Very soft." He muttered. "Now we're even." He smiled again.
My heart skipped a beat.
"W-What?" I stuttered.
"You have very soft hair." He said in a nonchalant tone.
"T-Thanks?!" I felt anxious and my face felt warm again but I didn't feel embarrassed. Why did it feel warm? Why did my heart skip a beat?
What is going on?!
I stepped back and placed the blanket over my head again since it had fallen down to my shoulders sometime during the movie.
Mother Mary and her Icy Hot buddy who's making her feel fucking weird.
To break the awkward moment, I picked my phone up and unlocked it. "Hey! Would you look at that! Uraraka replied a while ago! Let's see what she has to say!" I laughed nervously at the end.
I looked at my notifications and saw that I had a bunch of unread messages and five missed calls from her.
"Alright."
He sat down again on the couch and so did I. He moved closer to me so he could read the messages too, causing me to feel nervous all over again.