Chapter 21

Izuku Aizawa POV

Most of the class was excited to go to the USJ, although they spent the majority of the bus ride making comments on Bakugo's explosive personality which only served to make him even angrier. After everyone finished teasing Bakugo they started discussing what we might be doing for training.

Once we got there I saw the rescue hero Thirteen standing there, I had only met them a few times since they don't hang out in the teacher's lounge much, at least not while I'm there. Thirteen and dad explained what we would be doing and just as they were about to send us off something horrible happened. The League of Villains arrived. My classmates originally thought they were fake but I knew they weren't. I took a few steps back, I know I have to fight them but I'm terrified.  

"Izuku are you ok?" Uraraka asked. I just nodded and looked at Shigaraki. Does he know I'm here? He's gonna try to take me back. I don't want to go back, they'll do horrible things to me, I have to fight them. They're hurting my dad, I can't let them get away with that.

"No Izuku stay away from them!" dad yelled trying to fight them off himself. My mind told me to stop and listen to him but my instincts told me to protect dad and the rest of my classmates. I looked to where Shigaraki was just standing there and decided to take him down first if I took him down maybe the others will leave. 

Shigaraki was about to attack but I froze him, I still couldn't use this for long but I got a good hit in and knocked the glove thing off his face. "So you choose to disobey our master Izuku, you'll have to get punished for that," he said. I knew he was trying to get to me but it wouldn't work, I tuned him out knowing that was the only way to protect everyone.

"You won't win Shigaraki," I said it was quiet but he heard me and it made him mad to see not obeying him. I bet he thought I would go right back to being obedient once he tried to take me back but I won't, even if they capture me I won't do a single thing they say. 

With my entire body engulfed in flames, I charged at Shigaraki again only for him to be protected by something much bigger. I took a step back, this was what they were trying to turn me into, "Nomu." I whispered. I turned around and saw most of my classmates gone. I glared at Shigaraki, "Where are my classmates?" I asked. 

"We split them all up, you can't protect them if they aren't together so Kurogiri split them up," Shigaraki answered with a big smirk on his face. I looked over at Kurogiri for a moment.

"I'm sorry Izuku we are on opposite sides now, we are enemies," Kurogiri said with a bit of sadness in his eyes. I understood we were pretty close at the villain base, he was the only part of the villain base that was ok.

"I understand Kuro," I said and turned my attention back to Shigaraki and the Nomu, dad was still fighting low-level villains and couldn't focus on me right now, Bakugo and Kirishima were now fighting Kurogiri, I'm on my own with these two for now. 

I activated my telekinesis and moved several large rocks from the landslide zone I was next to and caught them on fire before launching two of them at the Nomu and one at Shigaraki. Shigaraki dodged it for the most part but I managed to hurt him enough for him to no longer be able to fight, but the Nomu didn't look affected at all.  

I charged at the Nomu again with my flames and threw punch after punch until I had to jump back. My arms were starting to burn and I was out of breath but the Nomu looked unaffected. "How?" I whispered starting to feel desperate. 

"Izuku!" 

"Dad?" I looked back for a second and saw dad was running towards me. 

"Izuku I can take this thing now please go stand somewhere safe," he said and I shook my head. 

"It's too strong, I threw almost all I had and it was barely affected, let's work together to beat it," I said, there was no way I was gonna let dad fight this thing himself. Dad nodded probably knowing I wouldn't listen and we both charged at it again. The Nomu caught dad and threw him. "Dad!"

I turned back to the Nomu and felt the flames on me getter hotter and I ran at the Nomu again. I punched and kicked it with none of it having any result. Dad ran back up to me, he was injured but didn't plan on stopping anytime soon. 

"Alright, Izuku, I'll cancel one of its quirks and hold it still with my capture gear for a minute, use your telekinesis and crush it with rocks," Dad said and I nodded getting a bunch of rocks prepared. Dad held the Nomu still long enough for me to completely get all the rocks than with as much force possible I shot them down on the Nomu burying it entirely. Dad and I wait a few seconds but the pile showed no signs of moving when I felt safe doing so I ran up and hugged dad but was careful not to injure him further. My arms were completely burned and I felt like I was gonna pass out but I was mostly just happy dad was ok, I don't what I would do if I lost him or Jazzy. 

Dad and I were about to look for the others but then the ones that had been separated from us in the first place came into the center where we were. They must have just been observing us in order to stay out of danger. Dad counted every one to make sure we were all here and sighed in relief since everyone was there.

"Good your all here besides Iida who when to get help,"  Dad said. 

I turned around where Shigaraki and the Nomu were only to see that Shigaraki was back on his feet, I got back into a battle stance. "Did you really think my Nomu would be defeated so easily? Nomu get up!" Shigaraki demanded and the Nomu busted out of the rocks again.

"It's perfectly fine," I whispered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count:1092

Alright guys the first chapter of my Assassination Classroom book, Ice Heart, is published, please check that out. Also, I apologize if I don't reply to a comment or if I reply late, sometimes I miss comments and don't realize they are there and other times I simply don't know how to respond.