boundaries (alastangel)

i created a ship name mom are you proud
uh yeah
alastor is ace and this is angel dust finding out about it
take it

alastor walked down the staircase from his room into the kitchen he recently built. er.. summoned, rather.

he saw angel dust walk into the kitchen and smiled. "good morning, darling!"

"good morning, baby."

angel says this often and sometimes gives alastor a kiss on the cheek. that was normal.

but this time angel slapped alastor's ass.

alastor felt his entire body tense up.

that felt so.. awful. why did he feel like that?

"everything... okay?"

alastor quickly pulled it together. "of course! why wouldn't it be?"

"whatever you say."

alastor went back and sat in his room.

when alastor was having excessively negative thoughts, the red light and symbols would appear around him.

he curled up on his bed.

why did that make him so uncomfortable?

sometimes, very rarely, not even around angel... the light were turn blue, and alastor would start to break down. he'd pace around his room, cry, panic, and sometimes break things out of stress, desperately trying to pull himself together but always failing.

vaggie was walking through the hall, straightening up the rooms when he heard the crashes and bangs as well as sobs coming from alastor's room.

was he... crying? nobody had ever heard him cry before.

she saw the blue light. what was going on?

"alastor? you.. alright?"

she heard in alastor's demonic voice, "G̲͖͈̫͔̼̬͇̟̥̺̜̞̭͉͢͡͝ͅO̸͢҉͍̩͍̜̫̺̭̝̱͙̬̮̭̖͙͓̹̼͓ ̛̼̜̜͎͇̦̞̞̟̹̗̬̞̲̲̻̮̺͜ͅÀ̵̻̠̭̖͙͈͚̖̩̘̹̮͓̣̫͜ͅẂ̷̨̰̞̣̱̱̳̩̰̳͟A̶̗͙̱̥̳͇̱̟̹̺̹͉̯̞̣̠̕̕̕Y̸̵̢̡̻̣̫̩͎͈̻̝̹̻͇͈̘̪͢ͅ!̸̢͕̬̙̠̜͕̗̼͇̦͚̤̫̱͎͍̘͢͜͡" from the other side of
the door.

"alastor, what happened?"

"J̤̩̣͚̟̦̰̗͜U̫̘̣͇͙S̶̺̼̝̼͉͉͓̀̕T̨̺̹̮ ̟̟̫̙͜Ḷ̶̢̦͈̘̙̥̬E͎͔̹̟̠̝̤ͅA̬̘̗̯͉̥̹̩̕V̦̟͖̟̲͔̱́͡E͙̺̞̙̱̼͈͢ ҉̵̬͔͔͍M̼̟̗͍̠ͅE̷̛̪̹͎̠̙͔̗͔̳ ̷̟̜̙͓͢A̡͈̖̲̙͢L̸̯͕̤̩̞̺̪̭̕͠O̲̲̠͙͜N͍͠Ḙ̥͢͝!̧͇͍͚́ I... i-i.."

the crashes and bangs stopped, and the sobs got louder.

"just leave me be, vaggie.."

"alastor... can you tell me whats wrong?" she set her hand on the doorknob as she felt alastor slide down against the door from the other side.

"if i let you in.. you don't repeat anything."

"i wont."

the door slowly opened.

the blue light was almost blinding, but she could clearly see alastor with black tears running down his face.

"unholy beezlebub.. what happened?"

haha get it? like holy christ?? no??? aight

"i-i.. ive been thinking, and i have come to the conclusion that im broken."

"...broken?"

"yes. that.. seems to be accurate."

"why?"

"well.. earlier, angel dust touched my... nether region." he said the last part quietly, obviously flustered.

"your dick or your ass?"

alastor appeared to become even more uncomfortable at that.

"erm.. the latter."

"mhm. and how did you react?" vaggie asked, crossing her arms.

"...negatively."

"well.. wait until he does it again, but expect it this time, and see how he reacts."

"if.. you insist."

later...

alastor was walking around the hotel, tidying random things up. couches and the like. he tends to stress clean a lot, and to say he was stressed or anxious was an understatement.

"hey, baby."

oh no.

angel kissed alastor's cheek, smiling. "whatcha doin?"

"oh, just.. cleaning, haha." alastor replied, nervously sweeping.

"come to my room when you're done." angel said, slapping alastor's ass again.

that just pushed him over the edge. he dropped the broom as the blue light flashed and just broke down crying.

"a-al! i-.. shit.." angel wasnt good with helping people.

"p-please.. d-dont.. dont touch me there, a-angel, please, i-i cant-" he began sobbing.

he.. he couldnt breathe. why couldnt he breathe?

"a-angel, i-i cant-.. i-i cant-"

"oh fuck, oh shit, what do i do?"

"i-i dont.. i cant-" he was gasping for air at this point, curled up in a ball and gripping his hair.

"h-hey.." angel dust kneeled down.

"n-no, no, please.."

angel dust very gently hugged al. "it's alright.. i'm not gonna touch you like that again."

alastor hugged back as the light died down. "im terribly sorry.."

"its alright. why didnt you tell me you didnt wanna be touched there?"

"i-i.. i thought youd react negatively. im sorry, dear.."

"al, you can tell me anything."

"i-i.. alright..." alastor took a deep breath.

"a-angel...i dont experience.. any... sexual attraction."

angel mentally cursed himself for not getting that sooner. "oh, you're asexual?"

"w-wait.. there's a name..?" he looked up. "i-im not.. broken?"

"baby, of course you're not broken.." angel said softly, running a hand through alastor's hair. "i love you just the way you are..."

"i-i love you too, darling.."