Chapter 20

Izuku Aizawa POV

"Izuku wake up!" I shot awake and quickly sat up, I was sweating like crazy and there were tears running down my face. Wow, Izuku way to make yourself look even weaker and more vulnerable. Todoroki reached out to put his hand on my shoulder or something but I flinched away.

"P-please don't touch me, I'm s-sorry," I said quietly.

"It's ok Izuku, are you ok?" He asked and I nodded. 

"I'm gonna go take a shower," I said. It's was about three in the morning but I didn't care, even though everything that happened was in the dream I still felt absolutely disgusting. 

"I'll take one too, it's kind of early though are you sure you don't wanna wait till later?" He asked and I nodded. We quietly went down to the bathrooms when I suddenly felt like throwing up, I ran into the stall and threw up which probably only served to worry Todoroki further but there isn't anything I can do about it now. 

"Are you sure you're ok?" He asked and I nodded again.

"I'll be fine,"  I said getting ready to take my shower and then I would brush my teeth. Todoroki didn't question all my scars which I appreciated since I really don't think I could talk about it. We showered and changed into our uniforms since we both knew we wouldn't be going back to sleep and I knew that it was my fault. 

When we went back out to the common room dad was there. "Why are you two up this early?" He asked sending me a concerned look. 

"I had that dream again. I was in Todoroki's room because he heard me break down earlier." I explained and dad nodded in understanding.

"Are you ok now?" He asked and I nodded. "Alright, you guys can hang out down here till the others get up." He said and Todoroki and I nodded. Dad left and probably went back home and Todoroki and I just got on our phones. I was silently watching cooking videos and Todoroki well, I don't know what he was doing on his phone but I wasn't going to snoop. 

At around six I decided to go make pancakes for the rest of the class so they had something to eat before school. Todoroki sat on a barstool while I cooked, I had just watched a video on how to make pancakes so even though I've made pancakes a bunch of times I decided to try this recipe. I figured if I tried something new I would focus on it more and it would keep my mind off the nightmare I had earlier.

Bakugo was the first one up, then it was Kirishima, then Uraraka, it continued with everyone coming downstairs one by one and by the time I got the pancakes done everyone was awake and in the kitchen ready to eat. I served Todoroki first since he was the one who stayed up with me all morning then I just handed plates to everyone else as they got in line. 

After breakfast, everyone else got ready for school while Todoroki and I headed off early since we were ready and I wanted to see dad and Jazzy before school. We walked in silence which was fine for me well at least until Mirio and the other two joined us then it got a little louder. 

Once we got to the school they went to their class and Todoroki and I go to our classroom. Luckily dad and Jazzy were both in there so I ran up and gave them both a hug, I'm still not really used to being away from either of them for more than a few hours so I've missed them. I know I'll get used to it eventually but not yet. 

I sat at my desk and got out my notebook and started drawing a little since I haven't seen too many new quirks and I got a lot of details from my classmate's quirks. I hope it doesn't seem too creepy to the others that I do this I just like knowing this kind of stuff. 

Eventually, everyone else filed into the classroom and Jazzy had to leave so we could start our day. Dad told us to go get our gym uniforms on and go outside for hero training. I decided I would change in the locker room today since having Todoroki around made me a little more comfortable with it and it's only a matter of time before the other guys start questioning me. I don't know why but Todoroki is really good at calming me down even if he isn't trying too.

"Hey Izuku, your actually gonna change in here today." Kaminari

"Uh, yeah just don't look at me ok?"

"Sure thing dude I get it if you're insecure or something."

"Thanks, Kaminari," I said and went over by Todoroki, I didn't mind him seeing all the scars since I know he saw them earlier before we took our showers and he didn't say anything. I changed quickly but unfortunately, I forgot the longsleeved t-shirt I normally have to hide all the scars from Shigaraki (and my own self but those weren't very visible) so I would just have to hope no one noticed and if they did I hope they don't ask questions.

"Move it nerd!" Bakugo said shoving me into Todoroki and walking off. 

"Ah, sorry Todoroki."

"It's fine Izuku." He said and finished changing. I put my bright red sneakers back on and headed outside.  When I got out there dad was already there ready to tell us what we were doing, there was also a bus out there. Are we going somewhere?

"Alright, class today we will be going to the USJ."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count:964

I can feel it, the writer's block is rapidly approaching me. Have no fear though my loyal readers, I refuse to let this enemy delay me.  Also since this is chapter twenty I will be posting the first chapter of my Assassination Classroom book on Tuesday which will be that books official updating day so I hope you look forward to that.

 Also, thank you guys so much for eleven thousand reads! I honestly never thought this book would get so far I legit thought of this randomly at three in the morning. Honestly, I would love to go on another updating spree but I'm still trying to recover from the spree I did when I hit one thousand reads, this book blew up so fast!