Omake 2

So I finally update this story, sorry for the waiting, but I hope you like it :3 This time we'll see in what was Aizawa busy the provisional license exam day.

"Alright, I got far away from the little ones," Shota Aizawa said once he was out of the grounds of U.A. "Now, let's see if I still have time left"

Aizawa took out his phone from one of his tuxedo's pockets

"It's.. 10 in the morning?!" The teacher shouted. "It's not time to think, it's time to run!"

He then took out his capturing gear from his seemingly dimensional sleeping bag, which he had under his tuxedo. It was too precious for him to let it get damaged.

After putting the gear around his neck, he started to move around the city like Spiderman. A few minutes later, the teacher arrived to his destination: a church

After jumping off the tree he had landed on, he cleaned the suit of possible branches or dirt which could have sticked to it, then, he extracted a comb from a pocket and he quickly fixed his long black mane. Truth to be told, it was a somewhat hard to recognize him.

Aizawa then sighed, he never thought he would end up in such a situation; suddenly a taxi parked nearby and his best friend, Hizashi Yamada, AKA the pro hero Present Mic got out of it. He had also left his hero costume and now wore a light blue suit, but still wearing his usual glasses.

"Ah, Aizawa, old friend, I see you actually came here, I was starting to think you would run away, you hate these kind of activities after all," the hero greeted.

"You are right Hizashi, but I already promised so I have no other choice," Eraserhead tiredly answered.

"But are you sure you wanna do this?" Mic asked with a serious face.

"I may not look like it, but I'm actually excited."

"Excellent!" the blonde shouted happily. "I had already planned an escape route along a fake passport which you would go to Finland, where you would live under the name of Juan, a half Japanese, half Bolivian eccentric architect"

This guy is totally nuts, Aizawa thought. "But this nutter is my best friend," he accidentally whispered

Yes, the reason Shota couldn't take his students to the exams was because it was his wedding day.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, you're imagining things," Aizawa said stoically

"Speaking of imagination, you aren't thinking of going inside with your gear and your sleeping bag, right?" Hizashi asked mockingly.

"... Maybe," Shota coldly answered, while putting away his things.

A few minutes later, a limousine parked and a woman using a bride's dress got out of it. The veil hid her face, but it was easy to see her hair was light green. The woman looked around everywhere, as if searching for someone, she then saw Hizashi and went towards him.

"Hi, Yamada-san," the woman greeted happily

"Hi, Fukukado-san," Mic greeted back equally or even happier. "Let me be the first one to congratulate you on your big day," he then hugged her tightly.

"Thank you so much, but why are you wearing an occidental suit?" she got serious. "I'm pretty sure I said the ceremony would be a Japanese style one."

"Seriously?!" Mic got nervous. "Oh, shit! I'm sorry Emi-san, I think it's better I go get changed!" The hero prepared himself to his house, which was on the other side of the city