Chapter 16

Izuku Aizawa POV

"Let's play truth or dare!" Uraraka suggested. I automatically thought this was a bad idea but everyone has to play so I guess as long as I only pick dare I should be ok right? I sat in the circle next to Todoroki and Kaminari. Jazzy sat at the desk watching probably making sure things didn't get out of hand, I looked at him with a look that was clearly asking for help but he pretended not to see me. 

"Alright, I'll go first," Ashido said. "Izuku truth or dare?" Of course she would pick me first. 

"Dare," I answered but the only ones able to hear were the ones sitting next to me. 

"What was that?" Ashido asked. I was about to try again but Todoroki spoke for me clearly understanding that I couldn't speak louder than this.

"He said dare," he said keeping his normal expressionless face.

"Oh alright well then, I dare you to go wake Mr.Aizawa up," Ashido said clearly not knowing what she was asking, one does not simply wake up dad. Well, a dare is a dare, and dad won't get to mad at me as long as I explain the situation. I stood up and walked over to the sleeping bag dad was in and shook him a bit till he woke up.

"What?!" He said looking mad that he was woken up after he had just fallen asleep. I stepped back a little frighted. 

"S-sorry dad it was a dare," I said stuttering a little. Dad's expression softened a little probably because he didn't like it when I looked scared.

Dad sighed "It's fine Izuku." He said. "Alright, no more truth or dare just ask questions," he said loud enough for the whole class to hear, Jazzy agreed with him and I returned back to my spot even more nervous now that I couldn't avoid questions. 

"Well, in that case, I guess we will just go around the circle and ask questions," Uraraka said.

"Alright, I have a question for Mineta." Momo said "Why do you keep trying to look up my skirt?" she asked. Mineta looked embarrassed as clearly he didn't expect the girls to notice that. He stuttered a bit before we just decided to move on. 

"Alright my turn!" Uraraka said "Izuku, why are you so quiet?" she asked. I thought for a moment, I don't wanna remember any of that, I can't. I'll just have to lie not that I'm very good at it. "Are you ok Izuku?" Uraraka asked taking me from my thoughts. I just nodded and looked away embarrassed that I had frozen up in front of everyone,

"I uh got in an accident a few years ago that took my voice it's only recently come back, it won't get any louder than this," I said and again Todoroki had to repeat what I said loud enough for everyone to hear. "I think I'm done answering questions," I mumbled standing up and heading over to Jazzy with my notebook. 

"You alright Izuku?" Jazzy asked. I just nodded and sat next to him and continued writing the new information in my notebook. I could feel the stares of my classmates for a moment before they went back to asking questions. "Why aren't you with your classmates?" he asked concerned. 

"I don't want to answer any more questions about myself," I answered and he just nodded in understanding and let me stay next to him until the bell rang telling us it was time for lunch. I got up and hugged Jazzy and dad before heading off with the rest of the class, I wasn't going to eat but I was going to find Mirio and the others. Unfortunately, my plans to find them were foiled when I realized they had a different lunch than me. I decided that instead of staying in the loud cafeteria I would go to the teachers' lounge. 

"Young Izuku! Where are you going?" All Might ask after I saw him in the hallway. 

"I'm going to go see dad and Jazzy in the teachers' lounge," I replied.

"I have to go there too, how about I walk with you." He offered and I nodded as we continued walking to the teachers' lounge. "How is your first day going?" 

"It's alright but I'm not really used to trying to communicate with more than about three people. Until now my lack of a voice hasn't been much of a problem." I answered honestly. 

"I'm sure your class will get used to it in time."

"Thanks All Might," I said as we reached the lounge. I opened the door and went straight to mt dad and Jazzy who were talking with some of the other staff. 

"Hey Izuku," Jazzy said as he noticed me come in. I waved and sat down next to them. The other heroes never minded me being there as I was always quiet but would have a conversation with them if they wanted to talk. They all knew the basics of where I came from but only Jazzy and dad really know everything with the countless times I've broken down in front of them. 

"Are you gonna eat now?" dad asked. I shook my head, I wasn't hungry now I would just wait till dinner. I took out the notebook I sometimes drew in and decided I would draw my classmates just to pass time. The others went back to their conversations, the next class I had was math with Ectoplasm. He will probably just go over regulations and then give us free time until the next class. I drew for about twenty more minutes before the bell rang and I headed to class. 

"Hey Izuku where were you during lunch?" Uraraka asked once I got back in the classroom. 

"I was just in the teachers' lounge," I said sitting at my desk. She was about to ask another question but then Ectoplasm entered and told us to take our seats while he started going over rules and regulations. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1013

   So the voting has ended and here are the results.

My Hero Academia (0)

Yuri on Ice (1) 

Attack on Titan (0)

Banana Fish (1)

NO.6 (1)

Assassination Classroom (4)

So... Assassination Classroom it is I will post the first chapter for that shortly after the twentieth chapter of this story comes out.