Chapter 14

Izuku Aizawa POV

"Izuku time to get up," dad said. I turned over still mostly asleep and not wanting to get up yet. "The entrance exams are today." and that did it. I shot out of bed and quickly started getting ready.

"Well, someones excited for the entrance exam," Jazzy said entering my room. 

"It's what I've been training for since you guys took me from the villains, I'm just worried that I might not get in," I said looking down.

"Don't worry we know you will get in, you have enough understanding of all of your quirks that the exam will feel like just another training session," Dad said reassuringly. I nodded and went right back to being excited. I was practically bouncing in my seat the whole way to the place where the exams would be held.

Woah, there are a lot of people here. I bet they have had their whole lives to train. I stopped my thinking there before I starting doubting myself too much. I sat in the dark auditorium surrounded by a bunch of other kids and yet still felt alone. I tried to ignore it as the guy next to me looked really angry and I didn't want to make him mad by freaking out. 

"Izuku!" someone yelled, wait is that Mirio? I looked over and saw Mirio about to sit down next to me. 

"What are you doing here Mirio?" I asked. It was pretty loud in here so he didn't hear me because I was so quiet but I think he already knew what I asked. 

"Well I wanted to support you and I didn't want you to be alone because well... you know, so I got permission from your dad to sit here with you till it starts," Mirio explained. I'm grateful Mirio knows me well enough to know I shouldn't be alone. Having someone I know next to me definitely calmed my nerves a bit, it was even better when I saw Jazzy on the stage ready to explain the rules.

After he was done explaining everything I said goodbye to Mirio and went to my battle station. I looked around and saw that spikey haired angry kid was in my battle station so was Ingeniums little brother. I wonder if he is as nice as Ingenium, I didn't have much time to think as I heard Jazzy yell for us to go. The others were confused for a moment but I never got count downs in training so I got a head start along with that spiky-haired guy who also seemed to be expecting it.

Once I saw the first robot and saw that the other kid was heading for it too so I did the only logical thing I could think of and restrained him. I attacked the robot with my fire and then let the guy go, he started yelling and running after me before running off in the other direction to get more robots.

About five minutes in and I had thirty-five points so I'm doing good, I still have fifteen minutes to go so I kept running. I charge at a three-pointer and used my telekinesis and combined it with my power, something I only learned to go last month and launched a flaming rock at it crushing it instantly.

Alright three minutes left and I'm up to eighty-six points, that should be enough to get me in but I can't stop now. All of a sudden the ground started shaking and a giant zero pointer appeared. Everyone started running but I heard someone still back there. I looked and saw a girl back there stuck under debris. I have to help her. 

I ran over and had to use my telekinesis and natural strength to lift it because it was super heavy but eventually pulled the girl out. "Can you run?" I asked quietly and she nodded. I helped her up and grabbed her arm and we ran till it was safe. A bell went off signaling the battle being over. I had wanted to get more points but I'm sure I got in plus that giant robot was gonna crush her. 

"And that's the battle! Recovery girl will be around to check on everyone!" Jazzy yelled.

"Hey, are you ok?" The girl asked me. I was confused for a minute before I realized what she meant, my arms were pretty burnt and I had a little blood running from a cut on my forehead. 

"I'm fine, I just overused my fire a little," I said, now she looked confused maybe she didn't understand why I was talking so quiet.

"Always overusing your quirk, what am I gonna do with you Izuku?" I turned and saw recovery girl standing there ready to heal me.

"Sorry recovery girl, I just really want to get into Yuuei," I said bowing apologetically. 

"I know, I know, I'll forgive you this time boy, but be more careful."

"Yes ma'am,"  I said before running off to find dad, Jazzy and Mirio. 

"Izuku over here!" Mirio shouted and I ran over to him. "I was watching the mock battle through a camera, you did a great job I'm sure you'll make it in."

"Thanks, Mirio I probably wouldn't have done so well if you hadn't helped train me though."

"Well, I can't take all the credit your dads helped to not to mention how hard you worked. Speaking of your dad's there they are, I guess I'll see you later Izuku."

"Alright, I'll see you at training tomorrow," I said before meeting up with dad and Jazzy. 

"Sorry we're a bit late Izuku, we were looking at scores to decide who would get into Yuuei." dad said as we walked to the car.

"Really do you know if I got in yet?" 

"We might," Jazzy said teasingly

"Don't tease him," dad said smacking Jazzy lightly on the back of the head. "If we tell you now you can't tell the other staff we told you." I nodded just excited to find out. "Yes, you got in."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count:1018

Hey guys, one more chapter after this and then I'm done for the week and will be spending a lot of time re-stocking my chapters. This is the last time I'll put this up but don't forget to vote for whatever story you want me to write next, here are your options one last time:

My Hero Academia

Attack on Titan

Yuri on Ice

Banana Fish

NO.6

Assassination classroom