No, Means Yes! chapter 3

Its 4 AM in the morning Izuku was having a great sleep. Until he felt cold all over his body.

Izuku: Dabi stop pulling the blanket

He tried to grab them until he realized his hands were tied to the corners of the bed. Looking down so was his feet, also he was naked.

Izuku: w-wait I'm n-n-nude

???:*giggle* I see you're awake

Looking at the shadow in the corner of the room he realizes he's not alone.

Izuku: whose there?

???: guess

Izuku: Bill Cosby?

Now fully out of the shadow and illuminated by the moon from the window light he knew who it was.

Toga: its me silly

Izuku: AH! you're naked, I'm n-naked. Did you do this?

Toga: yup. And now prepare for some fun

She then crawls onto the bed and then on top of Izuku.

Izuku: no don't do it, I'm a virgin

Toga: Hush. Don't worry you're in good hands

Izuku:No! NO! *girly screaming* AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

6:00 am (two hours later)

Toga and Izuku were currently in bed with Izuku covering himself with the blankets.

Toga: that was fun. Huh?

Izuku: I feel abused

Toga: oh come on you know you liked it

Izuku: ima take a shower. Feeling a little dirty

After taking a shower and getting ready for school Izuku heads downstairs only to find everything a complete mess. He was going to yell at them but, for one he doesn't have the energy and two they're gone.

Izuku: (wonder if they actually left)

He then made his way to school still thinking of the way Toga took advantage of him. When he finally made it to class he notice Uraraka was missing and everyone was waiting for so they can crowd him and ask why he beat up Uraraka and all that stuff. Luckily Aizawa stop them all from their attempt to interrogating him.

Aizawa: everybody sit down! And Midoriya stay after class we have somethings to discuss

Izuku: Y-yes sir

Iida: Sir! Midoriya should be expelled this instant!

Everyone agreed except Tokoyami, Tsuyu, Kirishima and Todoroki.

Aizawa: Iida sit down and shut up. we'll be dealing with Midoriya. As for now take out your textbooks

The rest of the day went somewhat like this, but after school, Izuku and Aizawa went to the principal's office. Inside was All might and Nezu waiting patiently. 

Nezu: ah Midoriya, have a sit.

Izuku complied feeling a bit nervous.

Nezu: Now I sure you've heard of the rumors of you attacking Uraraka, but no need to worry because we have proof of your incidents.

All might: take a look my boy

All might showed Izuku the surveillance tape of him coming out of a purple mist walking around until he found Uraraka. He then grabbed her by the throat and threw her on the floor and started kicking her senseless until near unconsciousness and let in the purple mist.