Chapter 8

Shota Aizawa POV

     This kid is going to be the death of me. It was only twenty minutes into the training and he had nearly given me a heart attack three times and now he goes and passes out in midair. I quickly used my capture weapon to catch him. "Alright, I think that's enough training for now, he can train again next week but I just think he needs to wait until his injuries heal up more and he has some more nutrients in his body."

"I agree, I don't think I would've agreed to let him do this today if I had known he was injured," Mirio said. 

"I'm gonna take him home now to rest," I said walking back to the car. I debated trying to wake the kid up then decided to wait till we got home, he did promise to try to eat something after all. I buckled his seatbelt and drove off. 

Once we got back I tried to wake him up but didn't have much luck. I felt his head to see if he was sick and sure enough he had a fever. I sighed and picked him up, he was pretty light seeing as he probably hadn't eaten a full meal his entire life, that would change as soon as I convinced him to eat. I took him inside and laid him on the couch. 

"Hey Shota, wait what happened to Izuku?" Hizashi said worriedly looking at Izuku.

"He passed out during training probably due to heat since for some reason he didn't want to take off the jacket, now he has a fever. I'm gonna bring him with me to school tomorrow and have recovery girl take care of him." I explained.

"Sounds like a good idea although I doubt he will willingly be separated from one of us." 

"Either way I will still take him to recovery girl and he can just sleep in my classroom till school is over, he needs to eat tomorrow though no matter what, I had planned to have him eat tonight but it's probably best if he sleeps for now," I said before picking Izuku back up to take him to his room. 

*The next day*  (Woah there first time skip of the story y'all) Izuku Aizawa's POV

I woke up feeling like I was about to throw up although I knew I wouldn't as I had no food in my body. I heard the door open and sat up quickly, too quickly, I laid back down feeling super dizzy and just curled up in my blanket. "Hey kid, I'm gonna take to recovery girl today alright?" I heard dad- I mean Shota, yeah I heard Shota say. I just nodded not really feeling like bringing my hands up to sign. "Hizashi picked you up a few outfits to wear for the next couple days till you feel well enough to go shopping with us." I nodded again trying to stand up before feeling dizzy again and decided to sit down, on the floor, very quickly. "Geez, alright I'll carry you so you don't fall again, you haven't eaten in a while so your iron levels are probably too low. I'm guessing the reason this doesn't usually happen is that you are used to it but being sick makes all the difference," he explained coming to pick me up. I didn't fight him this time nor did I insist that fine to walk I just didn't have the energy. I feel like I do when my master made me spar with Tomura after not eating anything for a week expect nothing was freshly disintegrated and I felt a little less dehydrated. 

'Could I get some water?' I sighed. I wasn't sure if he saw that or not if he did he didn't acknowledge it. I would just ask again later. Shota put me in the car and I buckled up thinking about falling asleep again but deciding against it. Luckily Shota didn't take my blanket away, not that I had planned on letting it go if he had tried to take it but I'm glad we have both silently agreed that the blanket is mine and that I wouldn't be letting it go anytime soon. 

It wasn't long before we reached the school and me being me decided I would get out myself. I didn't fall this time but still stumbled a bit, I balanced myself although it was completely pointless since dad came and picked me up anyway but I tried. He started taking me to Recovery girls office, I wonder if he will leave me there, I hope not I don't really wanna be left alone. "What are you thinking about now kid?" Shota asked.

'Nothing really but are you gonna leave me or can I go to your classroom with you?' I signed

"Do you want to come to the classroom with me?" I nodded. "Then you can we just have to stop by Recovery girl's office to get you some medicine, you can sleep in my sleeping bag while I teach." I nodded again as we reached the office.

Recovery girl gave me something for the fever and told me to drink a lot of water and I'll be fine in a couple of days. Shota finally put me down once we arrived and I took his offer and did end up laying down in his sleeping bag then within minutes of laying down I was asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 919

So I realized while writing that I have made an error, this error being I put Allmight in the story as a teacher completely forgetting that he doesn't become a teacher at Yueei until the year that Izuku joins and this fanfiction starts back when the big three are first years. So we are gonna have to use the magical power that fanfiction gives us and pretend that Allmight started two years before he actually did.