U.A FIGHTING FESTIVAL

Hello this is my first story plz don't be hard on me if this is bad I want to improve for anyone that reads thanks. I will explain during the story about how I write. And I'm going to skip the first two events by saying Izuku won the first one while Bakugo won the 2nd and now to the 1v1s which I mean by that is Izuku vs Todoroki then whatever it goes from there.)

Present Mic:"BEGIN!!!!!"

Todo:sends a ice attack at Izuku.

Izuku:Jumps out of the way then rushes todo without his quirk.

Todo:sends more ice at Izuku from all in front of him

Izuku:Actives his quirk and breaks the first lair of the ice then uses it to jump up and shoots black flames at Todoroki.

Todo:uses ice to block the black flames but the ice melts a bit.

Izuku:lands and rushed todo with his quirk and goes to punch todo with a little more black fire.

Todo:then shoots a iceattack at Izuku and Izuku's hand gets stuck.

Izuku:Kicks the ice and frees his hand."Argh that stung..."

Todo:"...."

Izuku:"Your holding back aren't you?"

Todo:"...I won't use my left side ever...."

Izuku:"Why is that? Is that because your scared of it?"

Todo:"I will not use my father's quirk..."

Izuku:"It isn't his quirk its yours,it's apart of you it's yours so stop holding back!"

Todo has the flashback and his left side goes up in flames and Endeavor has the outburst.

Todo:"I want to be a hero too...."

Izuku:"Oh and Todoroki one more thing."

Todo:"Yes?"

Izuku vanishes and appears behind Todoroki.

Izuku:"I have been holding back as well." Izuku kicks todo to the other end of the arena

Todo:sends a ice pillar at Izuku and launches him into the air.

Izuku:Gets hit then hurries to slide down the ice then uses it to jump up and shoots black flames at Todoroki.

Todo:Jumps out of the way but gets his leg burnt then shoots ice at Izuku.

Izuku:Punches it and breaks the first few lairs and uses it to jump up.

Todo:shoots flames at Izuku.

Izuku:Shoots black flames at Todoroki and clashes while he shoots black flames up to make him land faster then runs super fast to kick todo out of the arena.

Todo:Stops himself with ice.

Izuku:Gut punches todo outside of the arena.

Midnight:"IZUKU MIDORIYA WINS!!!"

Izuku:"Good match Todoroki."

Currently at the L.O.V base.

A.F.O:"THAT'S MY BOY!!!"

Togo:"Good job Izu-kun"

Back at the arena.

Bakugo:"I'm going to have fun beating the shit out of that useless deku."

Izuku:"I'm coming for you next Kacchan."

To be continued.