~Confession~ 5

*Clock Ringing*

Ame's POV: 

"H-Huh? What happe-" I Slept on the Sofa last night... I Saw Philip on my lap still sleeping, I don't wanna disturb him but... hes cu- errr... enjoying his sleep, but I have no choice...

"Hey Phil" I Said in a gentle voice and started shaking Phil

Phil slowly opened his eyes, he stood up from the sofa and started to stretch himself.

Phil then asked, "Hey when is breakfast?..."

I forgot... I went to the kitchen to cook our breakfast, its just some eggs and bacon, i get some eggs and bacon from the fridge, "Here, Let me help you" Philip said as he went to the counter top.

"Ack!-" I heard Philip, I went to him and asked, "What's wrong?" he showed me his finger, there was a cut on it... I grabbed him and pulled him to the sink, i washed and rinsed his finger, "Dude... Its just a cut..." he said to me, "I-Ill just be the one to cook ok? Just stay at the table..." Did I just stutter?... Phil went to the table and sat down, i gave him a bandage, and I went back to the kitchen.

A Few Minutes Later

"Breakfast is ready" we sat down at the table and started eating, Phil was quite acting funny.

"Phil, why are you eating with your hands?" I Asked him while giggling.

"Ehhh... That's what I do, sometimes I don't even use a spoon or a fork" he said.

"Ahhh..." I Continued eating, I suddenly had this thought... "Does Phil like me?" My head kept repeating the same question... Is it time? Am I ready? I'm still not sure... 

"H-hey Phil..." Wait did I stutter again?! 

"Yeah...?" He answered

"I Want to tell you s-something..." WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?! 

"What is it?" He raised an eyebrow as he pushed aside the plate.

"I-I..." Will he even accept me...? Will he love me?

"I Like you-" I Cut my sentence and covered my face with my hands... Gosh that was awkward for me...

Phil stared at me with a smile, Wait is he?...  Blushing....? 

"I Like you too" He smiled, after that we went to our room and started changing clothes.

Philip suggested we should go out, I agreed and get my wallet.

Philip's POV:

We were so silent while walking... I wonder...

"Hey Ame, can we go to my house....?" Ame stopped and looked at me.

"Sure why not...?"

We started walking to my house.

*A Few Minutes Later*

"We arrived." I Knocked on the door to check is Poland,Japan, and Spain were there.

"Hello...?" I knocked again.

Japan then opened the door.

"Heyyyyyy you guys are back" Japan said with a smile.

We both entered inside the house, America has been really kind to me since we met each other, And... He is a cute guy and a bit funny-

Sorry for the longest update ever- hhhhhhhhhhh- well I hope you enjoyed-

____________________________________________________________