Chapter 7

Izuku soon to be Aizawa POV

    "Hi there! I'm Mirio Togata." The stranger said. Even though he was bending down I could tell he was a lot taller and more muscular than I am which not gonna lie scared me a but he sounds nice, right? I pulled out my notebook to respond but he stopped me. "Ah, don't worry I know sign, I'm not sure who else knows it so I wouldn't toss the notebook but when you talk to me you can sign." I put my notebook down and nodded. "So are you planning on joining UA in a few years?" He asked and I just nodded again. "Well then since you'll be hanging around till then why don't we become friends, I could even help you train." I thought about it, I don't think I've ever had a friend before, I guess Kurogiri was a friend but I think I saw him more like a teacher than anything else. I would be nice to have a friend, even better that he can put up with my signing till my voice comes back. I think I've made my decision.

'Yes, I would love to become your friend.' I signed. 

"Great then whenever you feel up to it we can start training maybe you can help me too."  

'I doubt that I could help you since you are already advanced enough to be in the hero course but I can sure try. I could even start training later today once Eraserhead and Present Mic get papers signed ' I wasn't really feeling up to training and Eraserhead said I should probably wait till my wounds heal to start training but I still feel better than I did yesterday. Plus if I want to get into UA I have a lot of work to do.

"That sounds great, I have to get back to my desk now since the next class is about to start but I will meet you at the front gates at around 6 ok?" I nodded and went back to drawing in my notebook and before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

"Izuku, hey it's time to wake up, school is over and we have papers to sign before we go home remember," Eraserhead said and I nodded rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

'Yeah I remember but, Eraserhead are you sure you want to adopt someone like me with so many problems.'

Eraserhead sighed "I'm positive kid and since I'm adopting you, you don't need to call us by our hero names you can call by our first names or dad when you feel comfortable with that anyway." I nodded again before getting out from under the desk I had fallen asleep under. My legs and neck were pretty stiff from being under there so long, but I hadn't intended to fall asleep. I followed Eraser- I mean Shota and Hizashi actually Hizashi's name sounds a lot like my father's name well if you could consider him a father from what I'm hearing the way he treated me was way out of line. Maybe I could give Hizashi a nickname, but I'm not sure if he would like that, I probably shouldn't it could make him mad. 

The whole ride to the city hall was silent, it was a comfortable silence though so I didn't mind. Once we arrived the building was almost completely empty besides one or two employees. I'm hoping that this goes fast so I can get ready to train with Mirio I hope they let me go, I don't think Shota wanted me to train but maybe I could convince him. I sat in a seat while I waited for Shota and Hizashi to get done. Luckily it didn't take very long and so we were back home pretty quickly. 

"Hey kid what do you want for dinner?" Shota asked 

'Oh, I'm not hungry.' 

"Izuku you haven't eaten anything all day, I know you didn't eat breakfast." 

'I'm really not hungry, actually I was wondering if maybe you could take me to UA so I could train with Mirio, he talked to me while you were sleeping and said he could help me train, he will help me physical training since you can help me with my quirks.'

"Izuku, you're still injured."

'I know but I feel a lot better today, and I will be careful I promise.'

"Ok fine I will let you, under two conditions, one I get to watch the whole time to make sure you don't get hurt or push yourself too far, and two you will eat when you get done with training. I know you aren't used to eating but you are malnourished, your ribs stick out and it's not healthy. Can you agree to that?"

I quickly nodded 'Yes I can, although I'm not sure if I will be able to eat anything without throwing it back up, I will try though.' 

"Alright then I will tell 'Zashi where we are going, you can go get in the car." I nodded and went outside and sat in the car. I looked at the time and saw that we would get there on time, I know Shota won't let me be out very late so I will probably only get about two hours of training but I think that's a pretty good start. I looked down at my arms, I've never noticed how many of these I actually have, they're kind of ugly maybe I should start wearing long sleeves. I took the jacket I had wrapped around my waist and put it on. It is hot out so I'll probably sweat a lot but that's fine.  "Why are you wearing a jacket Izuku it's hot out?" I should tell him the real reason, he could help, but what if he thinks I'm weak or something for being worried about something like that. Ugh, I don't know what to do. "Listen I won't make you tell me now but I do expect you to tell me soon alright?" I nodded and looked out the car window.

Mirio was already there when we arrived which made me feel bad I hope he wasn't standing there too long. "Oh, there you are Izuku, and Mr.Aizawa too?"

"I'm just here to make sure Izuku doesn't push himself too hard while he is still injured." Shota 

"Wait you are injured? Are you sure you want to train today?" 

'No no I'm fine, plus the sooner I start training to be a hero the better.'

"Well look at that enthusiasm, alright Izuku show me what you've got!'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1101

     Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was written a month in advance so I had to re-read it to see what it was about. Also, I have a bunch of already finished chapters so I will be posting two today, I just like to keep chapters prepared in case I get a random writer's block.